• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Nc Players Look Here!!!CHECK OUT THE ROCKYMOUNT TOURNEY THREAD!!!

Benawi

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm going to be moving out to NC soon in the Winston-Salem area (Clemmons more specifically). Is there anyone around in less than an hours drive? I'm flying tomorrow for a week to get the dogs out from Colorado, and then I'm heading back and driving stuff. I won't have a car so I don't think I'll be able to make it to MunkAid. Let me know. :)

[EDIT]
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I lived out in Arizona for awhile and played with ChaosTheory a lot, and also had a few (very unsuccessful) bouts with TAJ. :) I play.... a lot of people. I guess I main Fox and Falco?...

$sD

Smash Ace
well look at what i've stumbled upon?

nj'z finest is moving down here?

hope u LOVE driving...lol
ur gonna be on the other side of NC..

(twig i agree with ur post 100%)
but nc has improved somewhat..?

but IMO Nc's better than most states

Twiggy

Smash Lord
stop using this thread, NC looks like a bunch of spammers with everyone using 8 different threads to talk about 1 tournament.

Geoffrey Taucer

Smash Cadet
Raleigh.

I'll come to the tourney if I can, and hopefully bring my brother.

I have played voodoo once at Otakon, but otherwise have never played any serious smashers other than my bro.

hylian_savior777

Smash Rookie
Hello and greetings.

I am in Bladenboro... send me a private message to get more details.. I am still learning a lot about smash and am not that great but my friend is major uber wicked.

As you can probably tell from my name I am a link user... still trying to get the L-cancel down pat... My friend is a Marth user so don't even think about challenging him unless you are ready to get spiked or owned.

Take care everyone, may your quests be blessed.

Wait there he is right above my post... How's it hangin' Jade? LOL!

hylian_savior777

Smash Rookie
Anyone within driving distance of Bladenboro, private message either me or BlueDeath to get more info. See ya at the cube bishes!

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
oh man fnf you live in Wilmington now? my family lives 30mins north of there

I'm finally in school and settled, so I guess I can play with some of you kids, I go and live at State, but unless someone can give me a ride the furthest I can go is within a 20 mile ish radius (which includes Malk's place)

Mzenblu

Smash Rookie
Hey im from goldsboro and am in the air force. I main in link but play excellent with fox as well. If anyone is looking to get on some smash in the raleigh or even the rocky mount area, let me know, my friend and i will definetly join up.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah everyone go to bluedeath's tourney
whoo
whooo
or somethin

Mzenblue, if you want to play sometime with a crew in Raleigh IM me at MolskelvianDeity or PM me on here

vZakat

Half Genie
I live in Raleigh but I go to school in florida now. Over the summer I'll be able to play with y'all. I play Roy and Falco. Florida is pretty beastly so I'll be someone to look out for.

Top Bottom