• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All is Brawl opend uo (new Tia Tournament Archive)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I know that there has already been a thread like this today or before. But just wanted you guys to know that a new website called ALL IS BRAWL, has opened up today.

For those of you that used to go to tia tournament archive for tournaments, they moved the server to All Is Brawl.com, your settings have been transfered so all you have to do is log in with your old password and confirm your email address again.

Just wanted you guys to know, because I organize small tournaments and this transfer has really helped me already! Have a good one guys.

P.S. Countdown for Brawl from this post = 17 Days 16 Hours and 30 Mins Eastern Standard time. Only 2 and a half weeks left for out brawl.

And I also was wondering, IS IT POSSIBLE TO RECOVER the IXEsticle brackets? I was looking forward to seeing that in the tournament archive, and put a request that I attended :(

Top Bottom