• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL Fog players, READ ASAP

Well, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EE's Option (don't use this, no seriously, it's just so I can see the results faster)

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So I go to Europe soon (end of this month).

Originally I was going to have Eor take over for me and someone else replace him.

However, I don't see that as particularly smooth, really. I have my own vision of how to pace this game and such, and things get super muddy if I get home before the game ends.

Plus, I'm having indescribable amounts of fun running the game, as is Eor playing it.

So what i'm wondering is if you guys would be willing to wait on the game, maybe take a breather and party it up and such, but would still be interested enough to come back afterward? Note that the game would FALL APART if even one or two of you didn't want to play when it resumes.

I would be gone for roughly a month, just under. There would be no updating during this time. At all. But in the time just before I leave and just before I return, I don't plan to be working, so I will hit the ground running quite soon this month and right when I get back with furious updating.

Also note that it'd still be summer when the game resumes! End of July/August. Plenty of time, plus lots of you work anyway, so school starting up wouldn't interfere all that much if it went past that month.

So would you be down for a month-long break from The Fog and resuming at the start of August?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd rather wait the month, though running the Thing was fun and I definitely wouldn't mind running this for you.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I would definitely still play, but I think the Eor option might really be better, since even if people say they will stay a long period of inactivity can kill it, that's what happened in Hellhouse Mafia (although there were also ridiculous server problems at the time.)

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Might want to link to this in the Fog thread. I'm sure there are some people who are just subscribed to that thread, and don't bother to check the rest of decisive games.

Top Bottom