• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Char we can discover with The Musicians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
What!? If you go to http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music01.html
you can discover a lot of things...

For Example, the following musicians participate in the game:

Motoi Sakuraba (Golden Sun)
Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono trigger)
Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts series)
And so on...

That means we have GS, CT and KH characters in Brawl?

There are a lot of info here, we can say that Ness could be!
Masaaki Iwasaki (MOTHER 3)

So this could be evidence!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Justin from Grandia will obviously be in! Although that's a Playstation game! Man, must he be ever popular to be able to break that rule!

Wait.

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
I know for sure that the guy who did the Chrono Trigger soundtrack is a free agent who does not represent Square, as is likely the case with most of the musicians listed on the site. The games listed after their names are there for no other reason than to say what games they worked on in the past. If he hadn't put those game titles in, it would just be a bunch of Japanese names which would be meaningless to most people. Believe it or not, Sakurai is capable of doing and saying things that are not in any way clues to what characters will be in Brawl.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
There are a lot of info here, we can say that Ness could be!
Masaaki Iwasaki (MOTHER 3)
If anything, it would be prof that Ness is OUT of the game, but then again this proves nothing.

The music guy from Grasshoper is working on it, so which Killer 7 character are we getting? I hope it's Coyote Smith.

So this could be evidence!
No, it's not.

The only thing this proves is that Brawl will have an awesome soundtrack. *prays to God Nintendo Power gives out an orchestra soundtrack like with Meele*

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'm sure a thread like this was just closed.

It really means nothing. Sakurai did say it was risky, but I don't think that he meant that as a way of hinting at possible characters. The fact that the composer who's credited as the GS conposer made the menu theme on the site kind of suggests that they were hired for their musical talent rather than their sonnections to certain games.

Otherwise, Dante for brawl!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Wow, you're probably the first person to notice that!

And by first, I mean fourty-first. Check the General Brawl room, and the numerous locked topics in this room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom