• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all California players list

Crucible

Smash Apprentice
NNID
4evrsmash
LA/the valley anyone? Getting back into smash after a few years off looking to play friendlies

onski?

Smash Ace
Smash64 friendlies

Van Nuys, CA

Also peep SoCal SSB64 on Facebook for the latest and greatest in SoCal 64

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Smash 4

South Los Angeles area

Please

There is like no one here smh

Project_Dusk

Smash Rookie
NNID
xEKISx
3DS FC
2810-3909-2988
New to the site but not new to Smash..

I’ve barely been in San Diego a year so I’m trying to still familiarize myself here. I came from the east coast (Florida/New York).

I’m in the El Cajon area of San Diego and looking for Smash 4 friendlies and tourneys...but overall looking for a Smash community to make friends.

I honestly do not have any friends out here in Cali :/

Last edited:

Sail.Away

Smash Rookie
Hello!

I am new to this site, , and was wondering if there is anyone in San Diego who is looking for someone to play smash on the 64 with. Its honestly the only one I really play, and I can never find anyone to go up against. Thanks!

Project_Dusk

Smash Rookie
NNID
xEKISx
3DS FC
2810-3909-2988
Hello!

I am new to this site, , and was wondering if there is anyone in San Diego who is looking for someone to play smash on the 64 with. Its honestly the only one I really play, and I can never find anyone to go up against. Thanks!
I’ve lost my touch with melee, but although I’m maining Sm4sh I can try to get my mojo back with melee

Sail.Away

Smash Rookie
I’ve lost my touch with melee, but although I’m maining Sm4sh I can try to get my mojo back with melee
That would be cool :) I am not really familiar with Sm4sh but I would also be down to try that! If you wanna play 64 melee sometime lemme know. Thanks!

Project_Dusk

Smash Rookie
NNID
xEKISx
3DS FC
2810-3909-2988
Yeah that'd be awesome! I'm down to play whenevener really.

Project_Dusk

Smash Rookie
NNID
xEKISx
3DS FC
2810-3909-2988
Yeah I'm down to play whenever. For anyone else all I was able to bring with me from the East coast smash wise is my 3ds for sm4sh, so if anyone is interested in friendlies my FC is:
2810 3909 2988

Mobius 1

Smash Rookie
Haven’t posted since March, but am in the San Diego area. I was wondering if you have been able to find any locals for Sm4sh since your post. The only ones I’ve found are the occasional LA tourneys. And we both know what making that drive is like...

MonsterBro

Smash Rookie
I'm in ukiah California or more simple just norcal also I play project m, melee, and smash 3ds unless someone provides the Wii U but I warn you I suck at sm4sh

Last edited:

fudd

Smash Rookie
San Diego, CA. Don’t have switch yet, but dying to try SSB5. Anyone who owns it down for some friendly competition?

Oogala_Boogala

Smash Rookie
Rialto, California. I would love if anyone knows about some locals for SSBU I could go to.

Last edited:

DamnGoodCake

Smash Rookie
Stockton, CA!

I'm looking for people to play friendlies with and/or go to tournaments with. I'm usually around the Delta College area for those familiar with Stockton.

I'm primarily looking for Smash Ultimate players, but am open to Project M and Melee as well.... and Smash 64.... pretty much anything but vanilla Brawl
XD

And I apologize if I'm slow/bad at responding, still pretty new to smash boards. Rather, I havnt been on it since the pre-brawl days

Last edited:

czeluff

Smash Rookie
Willow Glen, San Jose, CA. Have watched Smash for years, but just getting into the game with SSBU. Looking to make constant progress in this game, and would love to have a friend looking to do the same!

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
Played Melee as a kid, now back with Ultimate for some reason.
Looking for games in the Bay Area.

Stratus

Smash Rookie
I'm from Santa Cruz, CA and I'm looking to improve at SSBU by practicing with someone nearby and enter into local tournaments. I would consider myself somewhere between a novice and an intermediate player.

Lanny

Smash Cadet
San Francisco CA here,

I love melee even though I'm not great at it. My friends moved onto ultimate so that's my main grind lately. Down to play either.

Can host in the city, no car but can make it to BART-able locales.

Rebirthx

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody! Im looking for a community around Central LA DTLA? Been playing super smash online by myself and its getting boring lol

Goosetavo

Smash Rookie
I'm from Santa Cruz, CA and I'm looking to improve at SSBU by practicing with someone nearby and enter into local tournaments. I would consider myself somewhere between a novice and an intermediate player.
Yo I’m also from Santa Cruz and I play ultimate

Top Bottom