• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all California players list

yourbigmom

Smash Cadet
NNID
yourbigmom
i thought it would nice to see if anyone one who lives in California would list their city where than live to see if others could meet up for friendlies or go to tournaments.

ex. socal Anahiem

Theraiser

Smash Rookie
Santa Cruz, CA

Looking for melee competitive friendlies.

Last edited:

Yume Sekaii

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yume_Sekaii
Eh... I'll post mine too. Stockton, CA. Smash 4 players or anybody willing to show me how to play Melee.

Julesimanerd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Julesimanerd
3DS FC
2191-9014-2011
Long Beach, CA

Mainly play Smash 4 but still dabble in Brawl and Melee

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
San Bernardoodoo

San Bernardino;Colton, CA

Anyone out there? Or at least around here, hit me up in Smash 4 ,Brawl or Melee.^^

yourbigmom

Smash Cadet
NNID
yourbigmom
seen a great response for all the players here its a little off thread topic for this thread but would anyone be interested in an orange county smash community? if so please check out the other thread in the main page of pacific west.

Tamahagane

Smash Rookie
Sm4sh, San Jose. Training for competitive Sm4sh sounds fun. Up to playing friendless whenever too, done a lot of that back home.

Last edited:

KeepTheLegacy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1006-3169-3915
Sacramento, CA

It would be cool if someone would be willing to teach me the game and how to improve. (Smash 3DS)

Top Bottom