• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dan, wanna team for Doubles? I play Ganon. I can just FAir people all day.

Also, Sid! You live at the same place as last time i was there, right? If so, horray no getting lost for me!

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Just got a wired 360 controller, someone come play smash 64 with me
I will play you, dan sucks anyways i beat him like 5 times in a row, He's papaling me money right now since it was an online money match
early January
Hmm sounds good. maybe we should try before the breaks over, or is that not enough time for you guys?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Oh and I was thining when I host wcc3 I want to do a 5 on 5 Edmonton vs Calgary in Melee and a 5 on 5 Edmonton vs sask for brawl. I'll put money up on both edmonton teams for both games. We can do the 5 on 5's for 200 each or more i dont care, just want to get things hyped. Also I want to do a starter pot for brawl at wcc3. I dont see melee getting one since the scene is really small atm. But I'm definitely working on it right now.

Also the EdmontonGamers youtube will start to have more footage on it as time pass's on. I want to try and get as many matches form both the brawl and melee tournaents that we have. So more people know about it. Gotta get this scene bigger.... That and I just like capturing sick matches heh Liiiiike this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31esTiggDWQ

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Oh and I was thining when I host wcc3 I want to do a 5 on 5 Edmonton vs Calgary in Melee and a 5 on 5 Edmonton vs sask for brawl. I'll put money up on both edmonton teams for both games. We can do the 5 on 5's for 200 each or more i dont care, just want to get things hyped. Also I want to do a starter pot for brawl at wcc3. I dont see melee getting one since the scene is really small atm. But I'm definitely working on it right now.

Also the EdmontonGamers youtube will start to have more footage on it as time pass's on. I want to try and get as many matches form both the brawl and melee tournaents that we have. So more people know about it. Gotta get this scene bigger.... That and I just like capturing sick matches heh Liiiiike this

that would be amazing!

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I will play you, dan sucks anyways i beat him like 5 times in a row, He's papaling me money right now since it was an online money match
I'm normally on Galaxyland 64, with my name. If you want to organize a match though just give me a holler.

why jackie chan?
also I might play you if I can find my 64 adapter. I kinda want to play again
Jackie Chan adventures was one of the most BA shows of all time.
Do eet.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
hey bread, if we don't meet up in bracket on the 29th, do you wanna mm? if not, we can just play regular matches

I'm still up for that fox ditto as well
I dunno if I'll be MM'ing anyone aside from those teams ones, I really don't care about singles. Teams I want to win, singles I will probably **** around.

But maybe, at the very least I'll give you some games.

k so I just talked to my dad, and I'm coming back to Edmonton on the 30th. XD That means i'm missing beebleoshi doesn't it? >____>

I was originally supposed to leave today. I'll see if I can leave on the 27/28th.
Ding Ding Ding, Called it.

If I get some wii points I might get it on VC, and MAYBE learn a little bit, but the game just doesn't seem like my kind of game :\.
Just played sid today... 29th gonna be rough...
Don't worry, I am the very best.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
not early jan please. i temp move to calgary on jan 1st so make it near the end of jan (jan 20th or later?)

otherwise, if its early jan, i cant make it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
End of January, or early January please. And melee for edmonton vs calgary would be kinda dumb, cause (sorry) edmonton is just a lot better. Unless they think differently of course lol.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
why don't we have like some of edmonton vs all of calgary then?

like luke, victor, jarrett, matt, sid, maybe me, maybe some others vs them or something?

as long as we don't throw in carl, dan, and mike p, they have a chance

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

that's pretty amazing. You're amazing Shiro.

<3333

Yeah I agree with Tyler. If we had Carl, Dan or Mike play on our crew it would be hella stacked.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
well hey if its hella stacked for edmonton and calgary wont accept then thats fine, There isn't really any reason to handicap one team just so another has a chance. Thats like saying... No i won't even give that a medifore haha its just stupid.

You neve rknow what Calgary could do when it comes to a 5 on 5. Its for money. So no one joining is going to be playing half *****!

It's really up to you guys though. It'd be sweet to have both 5 on 5's go down. Minus vs dn was pretty sweet and who knows what would happen if it went to a 5 vs 5.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Calgary has me, Bread, Levi, Allan and Kevin. So in other words Calgary has levi.

EDIT: Wait **** Shiro's talking abotu Brawl. Calgary has no one for that.

Also keep in mind the last thing Calgary went to was ADAT2. At that time, me, Levi and Brad were by and far better than most of Edmonton aside from like, the super good people. We have no way of telling who's better now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, but I think he was just visiting caused he moved to BC or something ages ago.

Am I mistaken? I don't even know lol.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
you could always split edmonton into two teams, so the three best could be in their own.
what about joel?

edit: oh wow, you beat me to it.

I would guess sho and joel would still play, just because they haven't been 'active' in a while doesn't really mean much imo.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah if that's the case, then John would be a good choice.

I dunno, Sho seems pretty dead. Less dead than Joel but definitely not alive.

Yeah. Well, it seems as though only Carl's the problem. Dan's technically not Edmonton so we don't have to count him...and Mike is beatable.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
nah lol let's try and do it without our big 3

also I dunno if john still plays in calgary, but I'm sure calgary can figure something out. hell, tyson is moving to calgary in january so maybe he could take part of the calgary crew, although I kinda doubt it because crew matches seem even more nerve-wracking than singles lol

Top Bottom