• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
Hah good ol high school... IIiiiiiiiiiii've been out of high school for 4 years now. I think. Somewhere around there. Soooooo not high school student. NAIT student. Did go to Notre Dame though. Where do you go to?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Aha, another victim of the central canada thread.

Anyways, nice to have you, Snoowy. Stick around.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL NAIT student?
...and you live in Red Deer?

anyways, i go to the gay preppy school across the field from your old school, Hunting Hills.

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
Well I was there for the school year but I'm back here for the summer; I'll be going back up at the end of August.

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
Ooo alrighty. When I'm off work I shall.

I've got a couple friends who play melee with me a lot (well used to anyway) that are also slightly interested in this new melee world that I have found. We haven't really played in a long time. I'm pretty sure we are a little rusty...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Nice, you guys will have to play to see how you do.

Possibility for good red deer players hooray!
Edit: lol victra sucks.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Halp! sephirothken! Brad said i suck!

Edit: Is anyone okay with the next tourney here in Red Deer to be on a Sunday? or does everyone rather have it on a saturday?

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol victra, thats actually funny.

and I'd perfer saturday, but as long as theres ample time to get home sunday... oh wait, is it on school week or no? if theres no school then sundays fine.

edit: guys guys gays, 4 modes of controooool

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah i saw that update. Best update so far imo

Edit: there are basically 3 open dates for the next tourney.
Are you all fine with the tourney being on a Friday? (during summer vacation of course)
That way, we get more time for less money.
The dates are
Friday, August 10
Saturday, August 11
or Saturday, September 1

If no ones against it being on a Friday, i'll most likely have it then.

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
Friday works for me unless it's during the day. I'm free after 430 though. Annnnnnnnnd there's a slight chance I may be able to have a tourney at my house either July 14, 20, or 21. I don't wanna confirm anything yet but MAYBE. If you guys think I'm worthy to host a tournament that is. I have a big house and could probably have 4 tvs going. 3 at least. But I'll have to think about it still. So don't get your panties in a knot just yet.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Of course your worthy!
Though, i won't be able to come to it. I'll be in Seattle during July.
And yeah. Of course it's gonna be during the day xD The entire day actually.
I'll probably include lunch for everyone as well.
Try to get a day off on August 10th though.

Edit: For those who don't know, Snoowy is staying here in Red Deer for summer vacation, but he lives in Edmonton and attends NAIT. So Carl, if you'd be so kind to smash with this guy along with Stu, Mike etc. That would be great. xD

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
Well I actually live in Red Deer but I'm in Edmonton for the school year...just to clear that up. UHH ANYHOO. I have a friend up there now who may be interested in playing sometimes. He's busy a lot though...But I'll ask him if he'd be interested and let you Edmontonians know what's up.

As for the Friday tournament I might be able to get a day off but I doubt it. I've already asked for a couple days off and I don't think they would give me anymore. I could probably stop by at noon though since I'm right by the library. Any chance for Saturday??

kithkin

Smash Champion
It's not me giving the ride, therefore I am not going to say I can do the ride until I know if my father can or not, and frankly, my father is not myself.

not to mention, my dad works weekdays.

edit: next year i'll be doing my own rides, you know having my liscense and all.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Man, whoever's running this server transfer is just making a huge mess and SmashBoards is once again being screwed around by shoddy administration who go and close the topics where they ask users to post thier upgrade bugs for feedback. WTF.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So at the next CAST, you guys want another Everyone against the Edmonton guys again?

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
That idea is kind of dumb, and was originally dumb. Maybe if it was maximum of 5 people or Edmonton had more players that sucked or something. lol

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
The first ended up being calgary vs edmonton in that ******** 1 stock thing. you were the captain of calgary, like i said, it was a dumb idea lol.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I tried to actually post again/edit my post but smashboards died

I fixed it now. and that crap was stupid I dont count that for the life of me.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'm sick of using proxy's to view this site.

I love the school computer because it actually works here.

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
I managed to get on the site so I could VIEW it at home while using Internet Explorer (doesn't work on Firefox) but whenever I try to log in it goes all wonky. Still only works for me while I'm at work.

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
I'll tell you what I did to know some of my stuff.

-I downloaded photoshop

-Then I played with alot of tutorials at these sites:

www.good-tutorials.com

www.pixel2life.com

And then eventually you start to remember where everything is and how everything works.

:chuckle:

The last Sig I made was Adam's. I love it. lol. If you want I could try and make you one sometime.

I'm stuck in the grunge brushes phase like Adam's sig. If you want Renders and stuff, Joel's your man.

Top Bottom