• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Forget Mars, is there life on Canada?

Haha, sorry Daisy-Fan, not quite sure what you were trying to say there, but either way, I was defending you, so I guess it can't be that bad. :)

Also:

also, manuel, yeah I know, but this thread is a matter of many things that causes me to spam.
You and only you cause yourself to spam. Admission is the first step. Actually, casting aside the notion that it's a point of pride is actually the first step, but one can only hope for so much.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah Daisy-Fan, it's always the same people posting here.
Mainly Brad.
We need more posters. lol.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah Daisy-Fan, it's always the same people posting here.
Mainly Brad.
We need more posters. lol.
you cant possibly consider me the main poster here, 80% of what I post is spam, but it doesnt mean that I'm the only person who posts thank you very much.

edit: 777. hmm.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
no way man.
Why, when daisyfan first posted, you totally ignored him!
I was the first to even notice him and respond to him.
Thus, making me his biggest fan.

kithkin

Smash Champion
you know, a pro at shops, or someone with time like I dont have, could shop a daisy holding that, or even take a picture of daisy holding that.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ummmmmmmmmmm

i dont know central canada as well as the bc guys T-T i feel outa place here
umm...

uhhh

what he said, the guy above me.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
No, they don't

From what I hear, tey don't have tournaments often enough to determine a ranking. They all know which players are good, though. =P and your players are good.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol, i'm thinking ANTM. although the new canadian girls are pretty good this time round.

no hand-johns. maybe you shouldn't have been so rigorous with it the day before the tournament =O

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
GUYS GUYS GUYS

Smashboards doesn't work for me, I cleared my cache / cookies and it's not working. And for some reason using a proxy worked =S

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
GUYS GUYS GUYS

Smashboards doesn't work for me, I cleared my cache / cookies and it's not working. And for some reason using a proxy worked =S
Yah! The site doesn't work for me either! At home anyway. But it works when at work. I think my laptop just doesn't like smash bros or something... Don't know about the whole proxy thing.

P.S Hi I'm a new guy! Sorry to intrude like that...

Snoowy

Smash Rookie
Wooo Red Deer! I suppose it would be slightly creepy if I knew you were from Red Deer also...but that's from smashwiki and looking through the Canadian smashers. It's really weird saying smashers. Been playing this game for almost 6 years and I've never referred to myself as a smasher...There is so much stuff about this game I don't know about now! I thought I knew it all!

Top Bottom