• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
the nostalgia is great. and now with the alerts i dont have to refresh my user cp over and over again hehe

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Why do you wear mittens when you play?
So I can challenge FalseMittens to become the true Mittens.

Seriously though, I got them from the public library back when I worked there, and decided to wear them while doing different things. I ended up not doing too poorly when I wore them while playing Smash, so it stuck. Now wearing them just feels more comfortable.

11Skies

Smash Cadet
So I can challenge FalseMittens to become the true Mittens.

Seriously though, I got them from the public library back when I worked there, and decided to wear them while doing different things. I ended up not doing too poorly when I wore them while playing Smash, so it stuck. Now wearing them just feels more comfortable.
That's an unfair advantage for winter weather, right now im on the phone with ron and ur banned from edmonton forever

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I don't recommend doing 1911 or anything like it, sentimental or not we have history of people ****ing with tags like that

11Skies

Smash Cadet
There was once a guy who's tag was something like Pit2772 or something like that, and a bunch of us all made Pit7227 and Pit2727 and Pit2277 etc etc and made a ton of posts and nobody ever even noticed it wasn't the same guy.
lmao what a guy

kithkin

Smash Champion
To be fair, most people don't live in our secluded club.

It's not like they're going to know it's Dan, on average, people don't even know who Dan is, especially if they're not interested in 64 or from Canada.

They hear player demolishes local city, and think, man some guy must be good, who can I name that's good, and not recognizable.

Thejraff

Smash Rookie
Dylan from family channels own Hannah of waverly wizards on deck : melee

Also sm4sh sucks circle jerk any one?

Last edited:

Thejraff

Smash Rookie
Yeah, watching some of the streams yesterday was pretty bad. Not really spectator friendly.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
It's fun Casually, but it actually hurts me physically and mentally to play competitively at this point.
Looking at your choice of character, it is probably because you play Fox in every other iteration of Smash Bros. I can't speak for Smash 64, but Fox was an extremely technical character that required a lot of inputs in Melee and Project M. Brawl Fox was also highly technical and quick relative to the rest of the cast. This is definitely not the case with Fox in Smash4, so your discomfort with the game may result from the relatively slower speed and lack of inputs Fox requires in Smash 4. While I understand your issues, I don't think that's a very good reason to write off the game completely.

Doctor Saius

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dr. Saius
Is there a bi-weekly or weekly meetup in Calgary for Smash 4? would like to get my ass handed to me by people who are far better than me.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Is there a bi-weekly or weekly meetup in Calgary for Smash 4? would like to get my *** handed to me by people who are far better than me.
Hi, welcome to the community! To answer your question, we meet every Friday from 6-10 in various rooms in MacEwan Student Centre at the University of Calgary. This week is our last official meeting for the semester, and we'll be in That Empty Space.

Most of our communications are on Facebook now at facebook.com/ssbuniversity (official page for posting events and announcements), facebook.com/groups/albertasmash (Alberta social group), and facebook.com/groups/calgarysmash (Calgary social group).

Last edited:

Doctor Saius

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dr. Saius
Hi, welcome to the community! To answer your question, we meet every Friday from 6-10 in various rooms in MacEwan Student Centre at the University of Calgary. This week is our last official meeting for the semester, and we'll be in That Empty Space.

Most of our communications are on Facebook now at facebook.com/ssbuniversity (official page for posting events and announcements), facebook.com/groups/albertasmash (Alberta social group), and facebook.com/groups/calgarysmash (Calgary social group).
Alright sweet! If i wasn't working friday evenings i would totally come out to play.

Just to let you guys know I'm a mod over at reddit.com/r/Calgarygaming which atm is not a very active subreddit but you're more than welcome to post events or any news about the scene there, i'll be posting those links in the sidebar!

Top Bottom