• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Neri

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm trying to get more involved with the smash competitive community but I'm not sure exactly where to start. I live in the Sherwood Park area near Edmonton and I'm interesting in attending tournaments and get-togethers near there.

Neri

Smash Rookie
Start by going to that event I just posted. Also join this https://www.facebook.com/groups/albertasmash/ on facebook to get updated when smash fests are happening + other tournaments going on. Unfortunately AB doesn't like smashboards anymore, so we use facebook now.
Thank you so much Alphicans, I'll definately go to those links, and I just joined Alberta Smash on FB aswell. Thanks for the info!

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Smashboards is still useful for discussion with other communities and knowledgeable players. On the other hand, I feel like this thread is obsolete and will never be revived. I guess we could reinvent this thread as some sort of cool, VIP, old school AB Smash treehouse (not that I'm old school).

Also, dang my avatar is low low quality. Might have to fix that. >.>

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
It never stopped being a place for cool old school players.

You new kids and your private invite only exclusive groups. Go ahead, create gaps. We'll just hang out where nobody's looking.

thebigxer

Smash Journeyman
Just stopping in to say whats up to all the alberta smashers. I haven't logged into this website in years but thought I would check in and see whats going on in this smash community. I would definitely be up for getting my game on in some get togethers.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I see many people lurking this thread right now. You guys should post for no good reason since it's a social thread and nobody cares (I think, please no infractions D=). We need AB to maintain the title of largest provincial thread.

Stutterfoot

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm Stutterfoot I'm going to my first tournament soon I'm new to the community but I'm really good I'm going to beat you all pretty bad I practice with my little sister once a week.

Vincens

Smash Rookie
Hi i m moving to Edmonton soon, I cant wait to play with you gais !! V (^___________^) V
I like to play falco, he is so pro hehe:falcomelee:!!! lazer lazer dair shine~~~~~~~~ xD !!
My fav player is Crusayer!!!!!!! RTSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD !!!
!~~**Hope 2 C U soon **~~!

~xXDarkFalcoMaster420Xx

"Mission complete!" - Falco Lombardi
"Get f***ed!" - Crusayer
"Don't go too fast, Falco." - Peppy Hare

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
...without spamming posts?

I mean, I don't think you should, but you really didn't read the thread did you?

$alsa

Smash Cadet
NNID
itzall1848
...without spamming posts?

I mean, I don't think you should, but you really didn't read the thread did you?
1070 pages would take a damn long time to read
and when I mean spamming I refer to hitting your head on the keyboard multiple times till you fill 5 pages.

Top Bottom