• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
It could be a lot worse, none of the highs are double digits. Thats good.

Is anyone bringing a project m/melee setup to todays FGCC? Doesn't clarke usually

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'm just afraid of it elevating to something more.

We all know how bad our forecast is \o/.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I currently have two TVs and a big strong gaming man (Ben) in my car. I dunno the sizes of the TVs so it's hard to say if I can fit a third one plus yourself considering how small my car is. Ben, how big are your TVs?

:phone:
thay are both big ol 32'' ers so pretty big hopefully they fit

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I do usually bring my setup but i already stated in this forum im not going tonight cause i have a throat infection.
they have a setup for P:M i think
oh ok tyson, my tv is fairly big the 1 we normally play on at my place. not the 1 with red burn-in

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i'll have to say no then. i dont think 2 tvs will fit in the trunk, and 2 tvs and yourself wont fit in the back seats.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
ggs today!
Matt - this guy had a smile on his face the whole night. most fun games i ever had with you! Keep this attitude for all your games from now on
James-ggs I'll try not to mega sd last stock so much
Steven-I'll gladly accept any and all moneymatches you throw my way. thank you for your generous donations
Mo- you're fun when you smiling bro, i dunno what was up today but don't get too bent up over stuff. Looks like you've been working on some killer spacies!
Kurt-Furt

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure he is.

I also went today, But Tyson wasn't there to witness it, so feel free to keep calling me out behind my back =P

Mripod128

Smash Cadet
ggs today!
Matt - this guy had a smile on his face the whole night. most fun games i ever had with you! Keep this attitude for all your games from now on
James-ggs I'll try not to mega sd last stock so much
Steven-I'll gladly accept any and all moneymatches you throw my way. thank you for your generous donations
Mo- you're fun when you smiling bro, i dunno what was up today but don't get too bent up over stuff. Looks like you've been working on some killer spacies!
Kurt-Furt
Thumbs all the way down

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Pretty sure he is.

I also went today, But Tyson wasn't there to witness it, so feel free to keep calling me out behind my back =P
its not behind your back if i'm calling you out in front of your face in this thread

do you even english

Mripod128

Smash Cadet
GGs today
Sam - Good stage control with dat Ganon, since you were able to get a runback I want one too!
James - Fun games, I feel like we're getting closer in skill.
Baker - Always fun to play dubs with your Diddy, dem banannas.
Qaz - THOSE BOWESER MATCHES WERE A SPECTACLE
Steven - ****ing tryhard won't even MM me, too scared of my Link. Saltykid
Ben - Nice meeting you!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
did I miss something

I'm still waiting on that runback between me + Ben vs. Tyson + Mo
Not really, a bunch of pages ago I said something like brad doesn't even show up to weekly smashfests so a better person to intro new people to would be Ben.

Then brad thinks it's talking behind someone's back.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I'm mostly talking about the bad rep.

I don't disagree with Ben being a fine person to intro people to, I mean, I still would be better than most as I am probably the most currently involved person with the most initiative to do anything in general but depending on the game, especially brawl, ben has way better connections.

Of course, thats the point of asking for support, which is something you could try Tyson, instead of constantly criticizing pointlessly and being a jerk about it.

It's actually been bothering me that I've been approached a couple times now by people telling me about how I'm getting a bad rep with people who have been going to FGCC, which I find ironic as I've gone to plenty and I support it even if I don't go instead of posting "no one is going" when plenty of people still are.

I'm not trying to cause a conflict Tyson, I'm just tired of being misrepresented because I am trying to do good things for the community and there is no reason for any conflict, I have no problems with anybody in the smash community.

Not even Allan.

Just try being respectful dude. It's not hard.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
To clarify, I just posted because I'd rather clear things up than have people upset.

Tyson you are just one of a few people, but I've noticed since I posted the tournament, people have really been negative about things. I just don't think thats cool. Clarke made a good post about people stepping up in the community, which included me, which in fact, I agree with. But if you haven't noticed, I AM. This will be the second event I'm running in the recent past, as well as I intend to host more, and I am TRYING to build the community even stronger, and when I am met with negative attitudes it really disappoints me, you guys are better than that.

Not trying to call you out too hard Tyson, you're just offender #1 of being a negative jerk on the forums lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Since im too lazy to type an essay on my phone, I'll just say this.

Karma's a *****. And when you troll the thread everyday in the past, you're bound to be trolled back. Honestly I don't have hard feelings towards you, im just trolling you pretty hard and want to see what you'd say. I guess im kind of "testing" you. And the things at fgcc, it's a common joke on "why didn't you show up brad", the same things we said to Edmonton. So loosen your panties, and if I hurt your feelings, I apologize for it.

If people think im a jerk for what I've done, then sure. I am a very blunt but honest person, whether you respect that it's yours to decide.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
We shoulld do more edmonton players vs calgary player money matches!!
David ly, simon, and arthur vs anyone from ed would be good

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
Actually I'm not sure , I'm just thinking how many total edmontonians are coming? We could probably throw some calgary guys on your side so every onee can particpate for pm. I was thinking for melee it d be just x amount of calg vs xamount of ed depending on how much of you guys come

Interesting fact: I think edmonton has won every single crew battle since ... Ever.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
We won cuz we had Carl and Dan lol. They pretty much 100% guaranteed us the win.

This time our crew would look probably like:
Stevo, Jack, Me, Victor, ??

Then again, 3 out of 5 is a spacie slayer already so we're pretty stacked anyway :V.

Stevo

Smash Champion
We won cuz we had Carl and Dan lol. They pretty much 100% guaranteed us the win.

This time our crew would look probably like:
Stevo, Jack, Me, Victor, ??

Then again, 3 out of 5 is a spacie slayer already so we're pretty stacked anyway :V.
Luke if he comes.

Then who would be the top 5 in Calgary?

Simon and Paul for sure. Tyson if he wanted to play in it lol.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
And the things at fgcc, it's a common joke on "why didn't you show up brad", the same things we said to Edmonton. So loosen your panties, and if I hurt your feelings, I apologize for it.

If people think im a jerk for what I've done, then sure. I am a very blunt but honest person, whether you respect that it's yours to decide.

Like I said, not trying to create drama, it's just easy to use you as an example since it's visible. Most of my problem comes from the newer people actually thinking I'm a bad guy because they don't know better, I'm getting a bad public image thats actually effecting me and thats what I mind. The picture is actually hilarious, feel free to continue with that.

Other than that, you are a jerk. But I think we both agree that we have no hard feelings lol

We should just solve our disputes the way bros should. With money matches.

I hereby challenge every calgarian player to a money match.

Moneywhereyourmouthis

I think it will be pretty close. Probably will depend who gets matched up with who.

I'm still curious who top 5 in Calgary are though
I mean, if my opinion is valid

In no particular order. Simon, Paul, Myself, and then the rest is a mystery.

it depends on who's been playing, Kevin, Allan, Victor, David, Moe... theres lots of candidates

Stevo

Smash Champion
So who's going in what vehicles and where are you guys sleeping if you need a place to sleep?

(it always seems to be the people that don't actually need housing to bring this up lol)

Are you all driving back after the tournament?

Top Bottom