• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Whatever u guys want, we can run, we'll have time. We could get daniel to record a team samus vs team samus crew battle (pokefloats only) for all I care.
Tho I'd actually be down to do a singles no $ tourney with pools so i can play whoever's there.

Event runs from 10-6 on saturday at cassio AB.

(Tournament thread again)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321897

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Who wants to watch Samus dittos though =O. I would really be down with a friendly no money bracket with pools, just so everyone gets an opportunity to play each other.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i will be playing it like mad starting 1:01am on release

edit: where my calgary boys at, i just got an offer for a permanent job there

Taste

Smash Apprentice
In case anyone was confused by the times displayed on the tournament page (forgot to set it to mountain time) the smashfest tommorow will be running from 10-6.

As well the doubles tournament on the 12th has been extended from 10-8.

Taste

Smash Apprentice

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna smash tomorrow at my house? anytime 1-6 (maybe even later) let me know by PM if want to come. however I only have 1 tv, and possibly room for 2 tv's. (just maybe 2, but not 100% sure yet) also, messy house warning.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
So I advertised it as 5$ per team to get some new people out for brawl, but can we all make a gentlemans agreement to have it be 10$ per team for melee?

Rush

Smash Apprentice
So I advertised it as 5$ per team to get some new people out for brawl, but can we all make a gentlemans agreement to have it be 10$ per team for melee?

There are moar brawlers that meleers currently :c. But it's you're the TO so I guess people would be okay as long as it increases the pot proportionally?

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Err... I might not be able to go... I'm in Yellowstone during the tournament next week.

But hell, the one where Hawaii wants to come... I'm so down

And the other one that we saw and didn't even know existed

Taste

Smash Apprentice
well if everyone is happy with 5 per team that's no problem, I'm not gonna force anyone. But if people wanna pay and play for a bigger pot we can do that too.
Hopefully we'll have time for singles after as well.

Arthur don't you dare flee to Yellowstone come to the tourney

edit - Daniel, it's a 5$ door fee across the board for everyone. I was just wondering if people playing melee would prefer to put in 5 per team towards the prize pot or 10, because either is fine with me. One way or another ALL prize proceeds will be split 60/30/10 to top 3

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Setups: 7
1.) Ben (Brawl/Melee)
2.) steve (Brawl)
3.) dreadheaddude (brawl)
4.) Hansel (brawl)
5.) Dan? (melee)
6.) (melee)
7.) (melee)

if someone can bring a tv thats all great, but I don't expect it to happen.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Ahh so we have 7 TVs then. I'm guessing 4 for Brawl 3 for Melee. You can put me down for full setup for melee+recording.

Top Bottom