• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i want to answer your question, but i only know half the people there.

? - ? - sid? (cant see face very well) - stevo - shawn
luis - jarrod - ? - mike

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao wow thats carl

hooooooooooooly **** lmao

whos to the left of carl and above luis?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I've always looked at that picture in constant wonder as to who the top left was. My mind was blown. Those glasses are too much.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Taken from this:

I actually remember this quite vividly. This picture was taken on our 2005 band trip to Germany. It was on the way to the Calgary airport

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Wow.

I know I'm like, still considered young. But I am pretty surprised that I was pretty much the only person not IN that picture who knew who everyone was.

So at that time were you already Edmonton Steve? Because I love how team Alberta was just Edmonton

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Oh right, By the way guys. The tournament time has been extended. 12pm to 10pm

edit: and we'll hopefully be fully set up before 12 hits so we can start asap

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Ni gga, im Asian, an engineer, and born in Montreal. I have an excuse to have ****ty grammar.

:phone:

Triple R

Smash Lord
Someone showed me this thread and after reading it I just want to give my condolences to Jarrett's family and friends.

I used to easily turn the other way when I saw these types of things on smashboards, but about a year ago the MN community lost a smasher of our own.

I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for your loss. It brought tears to my eyes reading this thread. I wish you guys the best of luck in the future. You're in my thoughts for sure.

Quaff

Smash Rookie
I just read up on the Super Yoyo glitch. Gives me the same feeling as learning about a lost treasure that's still out there. So much potential, and so little is known about it :o

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i dont think there is much more to know about the yoyo glitch we dont already, except how to set it up without recieving massive punishment.\buzzkill

Stevo

Smash Champion
I know OF the Masterhand trick, but I have never done it or seen it done, nor do I know how to do it.

and the yoyo glitch is pretty bad. I toyed around with it like 6 years ago or something, but it's almost never worth the effort to pull it off.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember who it was, but somebody got a yoyo glitched pk floss fully charged on me once. I was recovering and it got me recovering as shiek.

it was bonkers.

I still won though.

edit: I actually do the masterhand glitch nearly every time I play at home these days, usually because whoever I'm playing with is like, checking their phone or something and I don't want to wait.

dobleedit: I rarely play at home since nobody who comes over wants to play lol

Top Bottom