• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol, I was trying not to sound like that and failed.

I dont disrespect what he believes but he makes himself look stupid when he writes something like this:

and when I emailed him about proteins and fats raising insulin, he responded
"NO! Protein and fats do NOT raise insulin levels. Those are vegetarian lies."

and when I showed him these links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin_index
http://www.mendosa.com/insulin_index.htm

he responded:
"Wikipedia.com writes lots of nonsense. The Big Bang Theory is an example."

=/

actually though, I feel like reading the bible now for the hell heck of it.
I didn't read all of both links but I think he's actually right about that. The index shows protein-rich foods, not protein. Protein-rich foods still have carbohydrates, but I don't believe actual protein or lipid molecules increase insulin levels directly. They can indirectly, though, if the body runs out of glucose and glycogen supplies and turns to fat and then protein (muscle) to break down to feed itself. /bio

Also I drank too much last night and woke up to a bed full of puke. **** my life.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Kay so I will host tomorrow at 1pm.

My address is 9243 77st, if you have any problems phone me at 780-469-9482.

(I didn't PM some people with the info, and I forgot who you were, sorry, so I will just make the info public cause I haven't been here the past couple o' days)

I still have room for more people.

Also bring memory cards and copies of melee!!!

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
I cant make it Sraigux :( friend doesnt want to drive all the way there >.>

Sorry bro

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I lost my Burger Baron virginity at that location last week.

They say that your first experience is usually not quite what you expected :(

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I lost my Burger Baron virginity at that location last week.

They say that your first experience is usually not quite what you expected :(
Did you get the mushroom burger? It's sooo good!

The banana milkshakes are top tier too!

We should have a McGangBang contest.
I could maybe eat 2. But i prefer to eat the burgers separately, more flavour when your beef isn't lost in the chicken.

Edit: Where do you change your time zone setting? Cause the posts keep BC'ing on me

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I was watching a podcast about the double down. Sooo funny!

I do want to try one oneday though. They look soooo good!

Also, if they ever come here, don't get the grilled one. Apparently it was greasy as ****

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I was watching a podcast about the double down. Sooo funny!

I do want to try one oneday though. They look soooo good!

Also, if they ever come here, don't get the grilled one. Apparently it was greasy as ****
I should be coming tomorrow.

It's so close to my house I don't really have an excuse not to come.

Get ready to get *****, Carl.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
I live at Suder Greens, in Lewis Estates.. its like far end west side :[

I'll see what i can do, we MIGHT make it =P I need to learn how to drive >.>

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I had a pizza burger and wasn't adventurous enough to try a shake. It just looked too sketchy! And it wasn't terrible really. It's just not what it was hyped up to be really.

The sauce tasted like pizza sauce, I was happy :p

And yes, I'll bring Melee + card since I still have Carl's

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Just got back, and totally have to do some shoutouts to awesome people.

Allan: Ahhhhhhhh Ice Climbers! It says something about the match-up when you can not play ever and still beat me, but at least it was close. X_X Enjoy your dollar. Your Melee characters have also gotten way better than last time, except Fox isn't supposed to lose to Yoshi. ;D

Bread: Hope Otafest was *****in, because you totally should have been at Paul's.

Danny: Last time we did Puff dittos, it was really even, but I definitely had control over the match. This time it's totally flip-flopped and I had struggled a lot to even get hits against you. Keep up the Puff dude. Also the triple rest with your team partner surviving was ridiculous. XD

David (?) - I think you're the Peach/Marth player. Fun friendlies, and we did really well in the team friendlies. =D

Nick: Ehh, you know everything already. =P Thanks for housing, being a ton of fun and gaming out endlessly. Hopefully everyone has helped you get better when you get back to Ontario. Have a good one dude!

Paul: Thanks for hosting and ****** with Falco. Your matches against Nick were awesome to watch, and playing your spacies was fun. Also we ***** in teams. =D

Simon: Digging the new characters, and they're really good already. It was a lot of fun playing against a powerful Doc. =)

Victor: Thanks for taking the time to visit. ^_^ We only did a few games, but I love floaty vs floaty games, and your Peach is ****. I found that reading you was really easy, but you're too **** fast and defensive with Peach and I can't hit you. My low tiers did as good as my Puff. >_> Also sorry for not socializing much; I was just fully concentrating on figuring you out and failing at not getting *****. Brawl was fun too, and hopefully Lethbridge can fully collide with all of Edmonton when we can.

Anyway, after realizing how much better people have gotten and that I'm just getting left behind, I'm going to have to put the Melee controller down until I can get a sparring partner to practice with. I'm also considering maining MK in Brawl now after what Allan did to me, and I hate getting out-gayed.

The Smashfest and the trip in general were a blast! I had an awesome weekend, thanks a lot guys. <3

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hey is there anyone coming to the melee tournament that is not on the list?

also should i just start using there results for the melee tournaments for a leader board?

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
Just got back, and totally have to do some shoutouts to awesome people.

Allan: Ahhhhhhhh Ice Climbers! It says something about the match-up when you can not play ever and still beat me, but at least it was close. X_X Enjoy your dollar. Your Melee characters have also gotten way better than last time, except Fox isn't supposed to lose to Yoshi. ;D

Bread: Hope Otafest was *****in, because you totally should have been at Paul's.

Danny: Last time we did Puff dittos, it was really even, but I definitely had control over the match. This time it's totally flip-flopped and I had struggled a lot to even get hits against you. Keep up the Puff dude. Also the triple rest with your team partner surviving was ridiculous. XD

David (?) - I think you're the Peach/Marth player. Fun friendlies, and we did really well in the team friendlies. =D

Nick: Ehh, you know everything already. =P Thanks for housing, being a ton of fun and gaming out endlessly. Hopefully everyone has helped you get better when you get back to Ontario. Have a good one dude!

Paul: Thanks for hosting and ****** with Falco. Your matches against Nick were awesome to watch, and playing your spacies was fun. Also we ***** in teams. =D

Simon: Digging the new characters, and they're really good already. It was a lot of fun playing against a powerful Doc. =)

Victor: Thanks for taking the time to visit. ^_^ We only did a few games, but I love floaty vs floaty games, and your Peach is ****. I found that reading you was really easy, but you're too **** fast and defensive with Peach and I can't hit you. My low tiers did as good as my Puff. >_> Also sorry for not socializing much; I was just fully concentrating on figuring you out and failing at not getting *****. Brawl was fun too, and hopefully Lethbridge can fully collide with all of Edmonton when we can.

Anyway, after realizing how much better people have gotten and that I'm just getting left behind, I'm going to have to put the Melee controller down until I can get a sparring partner to practice with. I'm also considering maining MK in Brawl now after what Allan did to me, and I hate getting out-gayed.

The Smashfest and the trip in general were a blast! I had an awesome weekend, thanks a lot guys. <3
ITT: Shoutouts for a smashfest.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Victor I have that shirt and it fits better.

Levi/Alex: The dokapon gods were begtter at trolling than you =[ but they are too good at it

Eric: I wasn't at ota saturday

Top Bottom