• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Stevo

Smash Champion
yeah heheh

Dallairius FTW

lol

I have school from 8am-5pm tuesdays and thursdays

as it stands I am free every other day!

so you know what that means.... SMASH BROS!

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
dead thread is deaaaad,
dead thread got bumped
dead thread is now alive thread

should i mention that red deer will probably be having another tournament on the tenth of march at the red deer public library. don't go just becuase i said that or anything though; since im planning all their crap for them, i'll make a thread about it eventually.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
So this thread is succeeding, sweet ****.

As far as introductions go, I am Joel, aka FastFox. I've been playing smash for a few years now, and met Carl over the internet. I've attended all of Carl's tournaments, and one in Red Deer, which I placed third in next to my sexy m8z Carl and Shawn. I play regularily (when I don't have the **** grounded out of me) with FalseFalco, Stevo, SHWN, Mikemonkey (on a somewhat regular basis =S), etc. I play an extremely fast Fox.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
FASTER THAN MOST VEHICLES!
I met Carl over the internet too. It was awesome, he was like "lol im gonna own you" and then he did.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I am Victor. AKA Janitor of Teh Fair AKA The Noob that got Falcon Punched by Carl (Falsefalco). Hello. I too, met Carl over the internet, as well Levi (MARIOWNAGE). I like Luigi. I played Carl first round at the Red Deer Tournament and that is how i lost my virginity. I am, and probably will be noob for months to come. Tré noob. BTW, the reason this is my first post is that i changed my account to 'Janitor' to accomodate with my new gametag. btw again, Sean and I are hosting another Red Deer Tournament on March 10 so Carl, Joel, and Shawn can own us again.

P.S. SideStep ftw

=]

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
AKA The Noob that got Falcon Punched by Carl (Falsefalco). P.S. SideStep ftw

You had to know this would eventually pop up, after mentioning it. =]

Sean and I are hosting another Red Deer Tournament on March 10
I need that intro for the tournament thread, and I dunno when I should even make the thread. Right now seems way too early. Anyways the thread and rules are finished other than the intro.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I am Victor. AKA Janitor of Teh Fair AKA The Noob that got Falcon Punched by Carl (Falsefalco). Hello. I too, met Carl over the internet, as well Levi (MARIOWNAGE). I like Luigi. I played Carl first round at the Red Deer Tournament and that is how i lost my virginity. I am, and probably will be noob for months to come. Tré noob. BTW, the reason this is my first post is that i changed my account to 'Janitor' to accomodate with my new gametag. btw again, Sean and I are hosting another Red Deer Tournament on March 10 so Carl, Joel, and Shawn can own us again.

P.S. SideStep ftw

=]
Let me come and own you guys too ;)

FastFox

BRoomer
Don't even try, Victra. You got hit with a FALCON PUNCH. That's a punch from Captain Falcon, with FIRE on it. NO JOHNS OR COMPENSATION RIGHTS.

FastFox

BRoomer
Now that Victra's made a new account, we can call him '07.

That's one year more than '06!

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
GOD ****IT. Smash wiki says my skill level is relatively low? THIS IS YOUR DOINGS VICTRA. >=[ Anyone up for crew battles @ red deer tournament if there is free time etc? I guess this is the wrong thread but it's the general idea. I'll say it in the other one too.

FastFox

BRoomer
I say that if we have a crew battle, Red Deer teams up with St. Albert to face Edmonton.

Not that it'll help you guys at all.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Hi my name is Fazal. I have been playing smash competitively for about a year. I main Ganon, Marth, and Fox, but i also play Mario, Pichu, Bowser, Falcon, and Roy. I met Carl over the internet and got owned by him and a couple other smashers a while back. I am looking forward to going to my first tournament on May 5th.

FastFox

BRoomer
Nice, another poster =D

We look forward to seeing you there! Carl's tournaments always work out great. It's like cramming 2 weeks of smashing into one day, and that's how much your skill increases.

FastFox

BRoomer
hey. Where in canada do you guys do these tournaments? Is it anywhere near canadas capital, Otawa? If so, me and 3 friends are very interested.
The tournaments we're talking about now are all held in Alberta. There's an Edmonton tournament hosted by FalseFalco on May 5th, and a Red Deer tournament... When? I just forgot the date.

Sorry about the lack of convenience. Feel free to continue posting in the thread.

kithkin

Smash Champion
hahahaha, sorry, bu i have to laugh, we mean central canda physically, not where you consider the centralized section of canada to be.

i also laugh at the ottawa mispell.

but thats rude of me, sorry. and its the 10th for red deer, (march) and the 5th of may for carls tournament.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I'm Alex. Most of you probably know me for my ****ty organizational skills in summer '05, or the fact that I'm a Kirby n00b. Anyway, Randall showed me the Biweekly thread, and it was there I met the Pro impact crew, Levi (Mariownage), and other Calgarian Smashers.

I'm going to both the Red Deer, and May 5th Edmonton tournaments, so if anyone does care enough to play me, they can get their free wins then.

Nightwolf

Smash Rookie
well im just gonna add this to see for sure. i live in lloydminster, yah its close to edmonton, but i cant drive that far whenever i wanna play smash(I'd end up living there), so i was wondering if anyone here lives in lloyd, i was thinking of getting a tourney set up, but i only got the people i know, so i was looking for some more. dam small towns. Also if, by chance, someone already has a tourney in lloyd(i would probably kill myself for not knowing about it), please tell me

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Victra i've got a question. Why is it that your crew makes their mains worse characters? A main is defined as the character you do best with in a tournament. =\

FastFox

BRoomer
PSH

Carl, I think it's time we name our crew.

Team Edmonton or The Edmonton Crew just sucks.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
I say that if we have a crew battle, Red Deer teams up with St. Albert to face Edmonton.

Not that it'll help you guys at all.
It helps if I've two stocked Carl in a Falco ditto and can beat Shawn in gay ways with my Shiek :embarrass Let the trash talk commence!

St. Albert Crew needs a name.

Top Bottom