• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
What a perfect place to advertise my tournament...

edit: Tyson, nothing to do with saltyness, just don't think it's worth attempting to explain it to you, I'd rather just prove you wrong.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I cant wait to see someone trying to win with kirby using all jumps then down b, always makes me laugh.
edit:but guys i can turn into a spike ball! you cant even be hit out of it, soooo op ban kirby and link

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Brad what exactly are you going to advertise? You have nothing organized, except a tentative date.
take a step back and if people are interested get them here on smashboards first. If you're going around saying join smashlogic and everyone else says join smashboards they're just going to be confused.

If I go to that I will for SURE be joining all 3 games. Who is the cheapest character in soul calibur? I remember a big ****er with an axe i can be him

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
@anytime, mru is the perfect place for that i almost had someone argue with me about who the best char is already. fox and falco? what is this jibber-jabber?

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I cant wait to see someone trying to win with kirby using all jumps then down b, always makes me laugh.
edit:but guys i can turn into a spike ball! you cant even be hit out of it, soooo op ban kirby and link
I thought Kirby's downb was OP back when I played Smash4 in elementary school. That stuff beat all of my friends.

Brad what exactly are you going to advertise? You have nothing organized, except a tentative date.
take a step back and if people are interested get them here on smashboards first. If you're going around saying join smashlogic and everyone else says join smashboards they're just going to be confused.

If I go to that I will for SURE be joining all 3 games. Who is the cheapest character in soul calibur? I remember a big ****er with an axe i can be him
Big axe = Astaroth?
I believe alpha Pavtroklos is the strongest and easy to pick up. Otherwise, maybe Nightmare, Mitsurugi, or Pyrrha.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Oh my god, I just realized just how much easier it is to WD OoS if you shield with R and WD with L.

I hate how I do everything with L /o\.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
its better with c-stick tho!
@brad
you obviously really want to do nothing all dai everyday, cause thats really fun!
also future arthur is salty and wants another 25c MM

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god, I just realized just how much easier it is to WD OoS if you shield with R and WD with L.

I hate how I do everything with L /o\.
I actually feel shield with L and wavedash with R is the easiest. In general not using the same button for shield and wavedash will make one's life easier. ^.^

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
funny that you quoted me.

Strictly R.

Only R.

I was actually playing the part of Ben, who uses it for taunt cancelling. Because well, he clearly didn't play enough 64 to be able to just taunt in combat no matter where the button was

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
funny that you quoted me.

Strictly R.

Only R.

I was actually playing the part of Ben, who uses it for taunt cancelling. Because well, he clearly didn't play enough 64 to be able to just taunt in combat no matter where the button was
it was more of a too lazy to quote Ron response, but I only use L for L cancelling and I use R for everything else

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Good to see melee is still on your side =]

Hits me in the feels though, I still haven't gotten my location booked T.T

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
We can always smash at clarkes woooooo jk up to clarke his house his rules

:phone:

Ill ask allan if we can have a smaash tourney at his mansion housee

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
lol parents house parents rules, they would probably support me hosting some more.
There was horrible BO at the last1 tho, shots fired

Top Bottom