• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
Excellent games tonight smashers!
Congratulations to Caleb and Chris for taking top two outside tournament officer!

Results:
1. Matt
2. Caleb
3. Chris
4. Mike
5. Fillipe, Micah
7. Ean, Pete
9. Alec

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
hey guys, AKG fighting games on facebook is running a poll to decide what games they will have if they have another season. get on there and vote for smash and we could have smash be a main event

xCKx

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play tomorrow? I'll probably gonna be oos on monday so tomorrow's my last chance to play with you guys.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
well thats unfortunate
i move to new york you come back
i go back for 10 days and you are gone

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION ALASKA SMASHERS!

Season 1 of Melee ranbats is over, and AKG is taking a break from their ranbats which means we will be moving ranbats to a new location when season 2 begins.
Needless to say, there will not be ranbats this week, Tuesday July 3. Keep practicing though, and show us your moves when we get things moving again!

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
OHAYOOO!!! ive finally made it to Alaska
Unfortunately i couldn't make it tonight.
but hopefully i can make it next week?

:phone:

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
........ well thats a worm welcome ~_-

I'm just a guy who commented a few weeks ago about moving to alaska, AND I'M FINALLY HERE! YAY!!

:phone:
haha welcome to AK man. you in anchorage? play melee? if so, we should def have a smashfest!

ah and our ranbats are on hold atm

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Sup vegas dude?! Whats goin

down?!

So

i just met you

and this is crazy

but i heard you smash

so lets play melee

Last edited:

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Uhh i think you mean brawl? That is if 9079471368 is yer friend code??

Oh and i dont have a wii today it should arive tomorrow? ^_^ ..... i think.....

Holy cow wut?? Thats your phone number? Srry baut that i might gives u a call today if thats cool

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
It's dead because

1. Matt suddenly canceled ranbats, and still hasnt POSTED THE ****ING RESULTS YET

2. No one ever calls anyone up to smash

3. Me and Caleb, arguably two of the three most active smashers in this community has been addicted to the internet crack known as Dota 2.

4. I've been busy.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
yes after 4 weeks

the smash ranbats were being hosted at radio shack, where the SF/MvC/Tekken/SFxT ones were, and that season ended.

no place to host = no ranbats

i give you the no score tally thing though, but I was never there so I wouldn't know what the deal with that is

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I may be moving to Alaska in a few months (3-4 months probably, RIGHT WHEN IT GETS COLD lol) so yeah, hope to meet and play you all when I get there!

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
z'zgashi i would be hella down for some brawl.

not melee. I thought about it and i think there is no way i am ever going to try to get hardcore into melee again. unless i end up living in the lower 48 for some time somehow. otherwise no.

brawl is the future up here. it's where the money is at. so it's the future if you're concerned about money i guess lolz LIKE ME!!!

I'M DOWN FOR BRAWL YO. I'VE BEEN PLAYING OLIMAR AND PIKACHU SORTA AND DIDDY LOOKS LIKE HE COULD MAKE PEOPLE RAGE TOO SO MAYBE HIM ALSO

I haven't actually touched the game for a while especially since Persona has come out. I really need to practice for Senshi-Con. It's too bad you're going to miss it. It'll be hella hype maybe.

I'm a-gonna run this thing back and SCHOOL Akagi.

This time.

Top Bottom