• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
eagle river isn't that far away. i had a class there and it was only like a 15-20 minute drive from my place on muldoon

dudes im about to go to an epic tourney called northwest manifest. dr. peepee and s2j and some other big names will be there

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
my post was just directed at complaining eagle river is too far away. it's smash, dudes! a 20 minute drive is worth it

edit: looks like the crave is on google maps

GastricPanda

Smash Cadet
Well I'm not gonna take a day off to go to the crave if no one is going to make it Dx. Someone was telling me about the effortlessness of the Smash Community here. (ー_ー)!

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Im in eagle river every saturday from 7-2. so ima be there eitherway. If the crave isnt happening then burgers and beer at the alehouse?

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Hah! I thought so.

People have been playing smash up here since 2003, dude.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=30941&highlight=alaska

Yeah. I've been around since 2005.

So we've had tourneys and stuff. We know how to do it............uh I guess.

Lolz I just found this-

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318560

Official Alaska PR!
After much debating and thinking about players we decided to make a PR!
There was a lot of losses and good wins of all these players we have finally come up with a PR!
Lots of them are really good players.

Update 02/17/2012

1. Shiro
2. DFang
3. ChLab
4. ThatOneDudeski
5. Z-row
6. Matt
7. Funkmaster
8. GingerBreadCha
9. Lunaris
10. MattNumbers

HR!
These guys Juuuuuust missed the cut

Marokoz
Sherne
-Shiro

WTF lolz uh................

Right.

You're one weird dude, Shiro.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Ohright hey Jordova Derek says to email him again..........

Or not?

Maybe to call him or text him.

I don't remember, actually.

Email doesn't make sense, it might have been something else.

Mmmmm yeah OH WELL

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Yeah I was at Manifest. I didn't make it out of pools because mine had a bunch of good people in it and there wasnt a chance of me beating the top 3 of them (top 3 of the pools were advancing to bracket). I had dr. peepee in my pool though so that was cool to play him.

Arthur, I would but I don't have any of Derek's contact info you silly sleepy head!

You can give me his number or give him mine; it's 907 351 7419. Also any of you doods are welcome to text me and be like sup

Xanskar

Smash Lord
best player in alaska, probably still would be if he played

EDIT: APART FROM CAPTAIN ALASKA MY BAD

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
not surprised. not to suck the dudes **** but he is a beast at pretty much every fighting game he picks up. i could say a million good things about him, and imo in general he is probably the best competitive gamer in alaska.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
hes been playing mvc since it got released, not going to sessions or anything but hes been playing with a few people and going to a couple tournaments here and there, along with probably playing online quite a bit

he picks up games very easily, always has, he even used to be the best at SF4 before he quit

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
hes been playing mvc since it got released, not going to sessions or anything but hes been playing with a few people and going to a couple tournaments here and there, along with probably playing online quite a bit

he picks up games very easily, always has, he even used to be the best at SF4 before he quit
Yea, DF is such a beast. Im so jealous.

Top Bottom