• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
lol......` i think it should be a crew from now on..... the crew against noobz and scrubz... :p

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
not really.. but yesh.. hahaha.... you said it sounds kinda like a crew.... i put that in motion. :p
but besides that. man ive been really itching to play some 3s man... when we gonna get together?

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
WHERE

IS

DROX??

..im worried..
Don't be, I spoke to him not 3 days ago.

Actually it was banky's idea >.>
He mentioned to me the way I put LEARN YO PLACE in Ean's sig made it look like a crew.

I want to play some not laggy 3s, check how my Dudley does against real people. Oh, and my Akuma of course.

HAHAHAHA I got it to be transparent, YES

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
wow..... that sig is sick!!!!

but yea i know it was banky that mentioned it...like i said already, i second his motion lol...
well yo if u want to play im down.... i drive ask banky whenever is a good time so we can all play... and if u need a ride i might be able to get u or him.. just let me know

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
well then i guess its up to you and banky.. just let me know and ill see if i can.. u got my number anyways right..... text me whenever you to can...

DQP

Smash Ace
i'll go away now, and possibly train

oh, btw Drako...

LEARN YO PLACE

also my sig does NOT suck, maybe your just saying that because you didn't make it

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Ey guys I'm down for some 3s anytime... preferably weekends tho, when I'm not working -_-

And we should get back on to the topic of smash ya? haha.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
i'll go away now, and possibly train

oh, btw Drako...

LEARN YO PLACE

also my sig does NOT suck, maybe your just saying that because you didn't make it
no it pretty much sucks
the text is terrible, the font doesn't fit and the sig is too bright

i like drako more than you, so he probably knows his place.

Banky!! 3s anytime
why would we get on the topic of smash nothing is happening, this is a community thread

or should i say sigworldforums

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
oh dear, one cannot tell another to learn his place until they have found their own..

edit: however it is ironic that the one who is most wanting to use the saying is the cause of the saying itself and cannot use it to its full potential, mostly because i stated earlier, he has not yet found his own place. UNTIL THEN. >_> "CEASE!"

EDIT#2: Oh DQP, maybe he is just saying it because it happens to fail in moar places than one.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
oh dear, one cannot tell another to learn his place until they have found their own..

edit: however it is ironic that the one who is most wanting to use the saying is the cause of the saying itself and cannot use it to its full potential, mostly because i stated earlier, he has not yet found his own place. UNTIL THEN. >_> "CEASE!"

EDIT#2: Oh DQP, maybe he is just saying it because it happens to fail in moar places than one.
So would you consider us using it in all of our sigs ironic? -_-

banksters

Smash Apprentice
btw eddie tell josh he needs to hold a ranbat soon... I need to test my Twelve against some scrubby niggas ^^

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
lol 12......... wow........ i mean necro yes but twelve....... thats low bro.....
but im still DOWN!!!!!

lol EAN knows his place.... he remembered "CEASE!!" ... good shhhtufff

SAMOA!!!!!

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
did they get banned.......... i hope they do...
i mean if i cant curse.. then ... watever... i gave up on waht i was trying to say....

banksters

Smash Apprentice
So ean I heard you started playing 3rd strike... you likin that Yun and genei jin huhh huhh?

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
what the **** is this

oh my god
RIP smashboards
this **** is stupid now

edit: nevermind, its a bit better now that i changed where the postbit appears

Top Bottom