• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Link is just actually just decent in Brawl+, and it's so amazing that he's not bad any more that you mistake him for top tier simply because he is actually a good character for once lol.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
btw, brawl tournament results are up

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6214

roflmao, if i stoppped sandbagging at tournaments i bet i could place higher. or maybe i didnt care this time cuz i didnt pay for my entry, thats probably it... good **** everyone, hopefully there will be doubles soon, me and adrian are gonna whoop some ***.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
5th aint so bad for seein you al lfor the first time =] id say i did pretty good to some of you. but id still love to fight some of you who keep up a good fight that i never got the chance to at the tourney, i had to fight adrian twice, let alone we did a friendly at the begining, im tired of fighting him, lol.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Adrians really good, he's 3rd best in alaska at brawl. hes not a bad person like you perceive him to be. do you play melee as well orry?

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
i melee here and there, just not as much as brawl since melee had turned more underground. cant ifnd as much melee junkies as brawlers. but i jsut got off on a bad start with adrian, he just seemed some what cocky. and considering i beat him a few times, some good n some bad, i dont thiknk i did half bad.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Link was top of Low tier in Melee, I'm not saying he was impossible to be good at but compared to some of the high tier characters I still think he was bad. He even had like everyone maining him the first couple years of Melee, so he had an ok amount of metagame.
In 64 and Brawl he's bottom tier.
Brawl+ I'd put him in mid, but the space between the tiers are a lot smaller (at least the space between bottom-low-med-high, there's still kind of a space between high and top I would say).

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
Orry Watts, you should try playing me at Brawl sometime
call or text me at 242-3647

If I remember correctly, you were one of the Diddy Kong players I was watching, and never got a chance to play against

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
yeah, that was me. im nots ure how well others thought my diddy was, but yeah i was wantin to fight a few people i never got the chance at gettin to, but i did finish it by fighitng with rina, that was always fun.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
I was the Dedede player going around asking everyone to play me
I didn't enter though because I had no money ;_;

I'm satisfied I beat Arthur's Snake though, with 2 stocks

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
its NEVER, cuz rina chan hates us all cuz we're all ***** and being too mean. lol jk, theres actually one coming up in october, it was either gonna be melee or brawl doubles, and who wants to play melee on those TVs amirite? so its gonna be brawl doubles. other than that, friendly fire should have another soon i believe hopefully melee.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
if anyone wants to do something today, text me at 242-3647 immediately (if you're not a contact, tell me your name please)
or call me at 349-2724
I'm getting my Education homework done right now, but I'll be willing to meet up as soon as I'm done

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
I'll partner with you Orry
we should practice some stuff, develop an effective character choice
give me your number, I'll give you a call and come practice

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
i rarely use diddy for team matches, hes not to bad but too light weight, i foudn that yoshi is a good team partner.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
what would you say about Dedede in teams Orry?
I can adapt with someone else, but I'm just scoping the potential of my main

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
dedede is a great team partner, he keeps up on the heavy finishing moves, manditory in my book, especially a good dedede player.

as for daemon fangs post, i know, lol. it was nice meetin her, didnt even realize it was her either.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
Let's meet somewhere today and practice some tactics then
Derek told I'm one of, if not THE best Dedede player in Alaska
let's see if we can come up with something amazing

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
heh nice, i cant at the moment, gonna go to work in 30 min, and im far out in wasilla. but some time we should. id like to take teh title of being best diddy but thats hard to tell when some of the best brawlers here are already godo with teh **** monkey, lol.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
after fighting Adrian's Diddy Kong, I admit I'm afraid to fight that thing

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
yeh, youl lhave to fight mine, adrains looked good, but mine can handle combos better from the looks of things. he got owrried fighitng me from what i over heard.

ohgodx

Smash Apprentice
I guess it's time to read up on Dedede versus Diddy Kong matchups
I've never, not even once, fought Diddy Kong with Dedede yet :/
am I gonna get eaten alive ;_;

Top Bottom