• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALANCITU coming to Canada for ssb64?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unityole

Smash Lord
i hope to see at least and no less than 20 players for smash 64, but its gonna be really really REALLY hard to find them. here at most we get around from 8 to 14. biggest one we ever had is 20, :/ 64 is really dying, hard to keep the game alive.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194391&page=2

me and the pope will work something out, fact
more peep show up? 2 days event for all 3 games, fact.
What about staying there for 1 year.. lol just kidding,no more than 2 weeks.

Well I talked to Jack and Superboom and I told them that a small problem could be the language barrier. I can keep a conversation going but on writting. My english is not so good so Speaking and listening would be a real challenge for me so if you could please speak slowly = thanks.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Dewd I wish isai would go but I'm not him lol so I don't know.

either way Alancitu vs superboom will be epic get everything possible recorded por favor.

unityole

Smash Lord
seriously alan so good cant wait till he's here.

Alan can you give me ahead notice on how much the trip is going to cost? easier for me to plan stuff and save up

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Well I talked to Jack and Superboom and I told them that a small problem could be the language barrier. I can keep a conversation going but on writting. My english is not so good so Speaking and listening would be a real challenge for me so if you could please speak slowly = thanks.
The american english speech is really hard to understand sometimes, I find british english is much easier. But I think you get used to it after a while. I think it's an easy language at the end.

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Well I will do my best. I mean I will try to understand everything that you say because it wouldn't be enough to communicate through gestures or facial expressions.For example when I talked to Keshiki by phone it was a bit difficult but I did.I don't know if it will be the same with americans.

Teh Future

Smash Master
nah I doubt it, he's probably itching for some actual competition considering he hasn't really had any since he started playing the game.

Plus he went to the tourney in california.

If he doesn't go it's probably because he doesn't want everyone asking him to play melee. Or maybe he just doesn't want to go ALL the way to canada. I'm gonna stop speaking for him now, cause I don't know him at all.

malva00

Smash Master
too proud? lol i never met any unityole before

lol who is futurewrestler? why do people talk about someone they know nothing about?

in other news unityole is not going because he hates canadians. futurewrestler might go, but he needs to find a better controller he doesn't wanna face pros with an old controller

edit: oh right time to add more to my ignore list

NixxxoN

Smash Master

lol who is futurewrestler? why do people talk about someone they know nothing about?

in other news unityole is not going because he hates canadians. futurewrestler might go, but he needs to find a better controller he doesn't wanna face pros with an old controller

whatever man, but I thnk you should go there, since there are Alancitu and Superboom

cmon this can be the ultimate ssb64 face to face... before the competitive scene dies (cry)

Yincrush said:
hah that was more supreme than boom's falcon ditto rapeage.
Lol. Everybodythat has a name like "pro smasher" or "ownage xxxxx" or similar, tends to suck...

unityole

Smash Lord

lmao in other news, i am going to the tournament.
too proud to go there man. might lose ur 10 years #1 title to another player from another country.

whatever man, but I thnk you should go there, since there are Alancitu and Superboom, cmon this can be the ultimate ssb64 face to face... before the competitive scene dies (cry)
dont wry urself over it, he doesnt want his ego to be hurt by coming after saying hes not coming.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
lets not kid ourselves guys...

we all know that the matches we really want to see are alan vs tigerbombz

what's SNIFF in spanish?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
might lose ur 10 years #1 title to another player from another country.
Oh wow another ''OMG ALANCITU VS ISAI WULD BE EPIC!!'' ****** post.

Isai would -destroy- both Boom and Alan on console. End of story. He might lose a match, but not a set to either of these elite players.

In the matter of Boom vs Alan id put my money on Boom. But we'll see what happens.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Isai would -destroy- both Boom and Alan on console. End of story. He might lose a match, but not a set to either of these elite players.

In the matter of Boom vs Alan id put my money on Boom. But we'll see what happens.
Alan's probably the best of them on combos (or at least as good as Isai) but I don't know about his ability to avoid being hit and mindgames.
Anyway I don't think "destroy" is the most accurate word.
Take a look at Isai vs Tigerbombz matches for example. Tiger managed to pull some really close matches.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Oh wow another ''OMG ALANCITU VS ISAI WULD BE EPIC!!'' ****** post.

Considering how absolutely amazing Boom and Alan are, the fact that Isai would destroy both of them makes him seem like some kind of God.

Meh, you're right. Isai is too good.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
isai has destroyed superboom in various ocasions, and i asume alancitu its at the same level of superboom almost, so yes, i think isai would win that tourney

regarding superboom and alancitu level of play, i think superboom may have a bit higher level competition, so that may affect the outcome.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
isai has destroyed superboom in various ocasions, and i asume alancitu its at the same level of superboom almost, so yes, i think isai would win that tourney

regarding superboom and alancitu level of play, i think superboom may have a bit higher level competition, so that may affect the outcome.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
if its a money tournament, you still dont care to get cash, considering how good you are?
considering that no one its paying him the trip there, even if he wins the money in the tourney i dont think it will enough in comparison to the price of the trip xD

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
I suggest this topic must be closed because it's causing flaming. So many people always have arguments talking about smasher' skills and that's too bad.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
btw ur ignored nixxon i won't read any of ur posts unless someone quotes them like jbsc lol
haha funny. You know you've got no reason to ignore me, but whatever.

I had a lot of respect to you, but the more i read your posts, the more i realise your only a rude guy that cant even talk to random smashers due to his big ego (im god, stfu u f*king noob). Get real man, its already a 9 years old game.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I had a lot of respect to you, but the more i read your posts, the more i realise your only a rude guy that cant even talk to random smashers due to his big ego (im god, stfu u f*king noob). Get real man, its already a 9 years old game.
I think if you go back, you'll see that the first post in this line of ******** posts began with someone posting something stupid. Oh, it must have been this:

doubt it, isai prob too proud to show up
An utterly baseless opinion.

Anyway I'm not getting involved. This thread is ABOUT Alan and he's already annoyed where it's going, for once let's have a discussion not involving these petty arguments about everyone's "skill."

malva00

Smash Master
me ignoring nixxxon has nothing to do with this thread XD that was done a while ago

plus i can always click on "view post" if i'm really tempted it's not that bad

unityole

Smash Lord
was right, isai too proud to come meh
i wouldnt in a million years even donate a cent to his trip no matter how badly anyone wants to play vs him in console. on the other hand i would pay for boom and alan's trip even if it costs more, which i have for boom in the past and he owned me in 64 for doing it.

isai can be proud all he wants but in the end no one really cares, isai is the best! at a game no one plays. looking at his attitude reflects how he is irl and it took nixon that long to figure out that hes just a sadist.

i dont recall nixon started any ****, neither did i. too proud to come could mean a lot of things, in the end they are just words. but im very sure that even if isai is not too proud, hes a sadist. decade gamin and plays it like 24/7, ur life, just like when u eat and sleep. if only u're as good as u r in starcraft, then u could have had a great life with 200k/ year pay, in korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom