• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Alright in that case I can drive if I need to. Michael wants to go for doubles so he'll probably come along.

Come by my house if you want me to drive, I'm probably the closes to huntsville anyways.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
NovaSSBM2 NovaSSBM2 werent you at kami-con this year?

Flashback in atl is tomorrow, might be going depending on a few variables. I wanted to go to both troy and hville this weekend, but its simlly too much driving for me.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm gonna try my best to keep the tournament listings updated. if you see any upcoming tournies tag me in it so i can update the list. right now all I really have is AL stuff and whatever @KOkingpin tags me in on facebook.

WackySpinachAgate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExclusiveAgate
Well, I can't wavedash or use any tech very well but I can jab with ganondorf. So I feel I'm up there

Last edited:

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
I'm the best melee player in Alabama. Chilly can tell you, he saw me play a game of friendlies at last Backthrow Thursday. My Mario is too good for this world which is why i don't play melee. Don't wanna crush any up-and-coming players' dreams

Top Bottom