• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Anime

Smash Journeyman
That feel when you lose notifications to the thread and miss out on all the weeb **** for April fools, and your name is ****ing Anime.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Why go to a tournament that advises me to not do what I do every tournament. Get wrekt

Last edited:

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
I'd love to go to dgr and I want to so terribly bad but I'm tied up this weekend and won't be able to smash :<

Planning to go to bham brawl though and HASL if I can =P WTFox has also been on my mind a lot so I might go to that lol. I'd like to try going to one of these BIO things as well in the future

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
do any of yall know why I can't get netflix or hulu to output to my tv on wii u. like it displays in the gamepad but tv says no signal. other things like youtube and games work fine

Last edited:
Top Bottom