• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
Draft crews don't have nearly as much meaning though. It is a lot harder to get people motivated to be on a random crew then it is to be on a crew with friends or teammates. I love crews and I am fine with any format, but I would be worried that several people would not want to do draft crews

Keet

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be cool to do a crew draft as a gimicky event on rare occasions for fun. But crews should definitely be established between friends or organizations. We've already got PS and HASL guys who basically already have a crew.

ChillyChili

Smash Cadet
NNID
JoshuaSanders
I believe drafting would be better for side events, however established crews could be its own thing as well, which if anyone is down to help me Ill try my best to make that happen.

Last edited:

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Guys Don't Get Rekt 4 is a week away and many of the Georgia players have challenged us to a 7 man crew battle in Smash 4....so we're gonna need our top players to come out and defend our state. I'm tired of GA getting all the recognition on a national stage while many of our heavy hitters can go toe to toe with them. Hope to see you guys come out and represent.

P.S. We will try to get something going for the PM and Melee groups too

Don't Get Rekt 4 Facebook event page

Top Bottom