• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
I went to that Kami **** last year for the first time and all I did was play smash. I like anime, but I'm not that gay for it.

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
Anyone else notice the new patch for sm4sh that fixes corrins counter and bayonetta's up-b

DK Dredd

Smash Rookie
I'll be at Versus Huntsville 1.05.2 if anyone is interested in picking up Smash 64 we need more players here so I'd be happy to teach you a bit, or if you are just wanting to play friendlies against someone else that's fine too!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Arkaiser. We need you to come hold these gates.
Disagree.

We need you, Mahgnittoc, the Bananassassin, the 5 Limbed Wonder, the Destroyer of Fragile Egos, future Conquerer of the Ville of the Hunts to claim your thrown by expelling the evil See Tenners from our lands. Join the Ville, hand in hand with the rest of your kin, and win your first damn hasl Josh holy ****

Last edited:

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
After a much needed vacation I am back on smashboards to eliminate ****posts and to get in fights with Mobile. How's everyone been

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
We needed more ****posts in our lives so an Alabama Discord was made. Mikeyy and Rag are retiring from Smash. Nothing else is new

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
Disagree.

We need you, Mahgnittoc, the Bananassassin, the 5 Limbed Wonder, the Destroyer of Fragile Egos, future Conquerer of the Ville of the Hunts to claim your thrown by expelling the evil See Tenners from our lands. Join the Ville, hand in hand with the rest of your kin, and win your first damn hasl Josh holy ****
But what if I want my first win ;-;

Anime

Smash Journeyman
I overheard Rag at McMansion. He said he was going to keep entering tourneys, just not under the tag Ragnarock. So tldr, he's full of ****.

Top Bottom