• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Anime

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming into this thread late. Not a huge fan of anime conventions. I'm going to McMansion.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Wait is the UAB thing at an anime convention?
The Con everyone is talking about is Kamicon I believe. It's going to be at the BJCC I think, or maybe Boutwell? But it's the following weekend.

If you can't stand weeb **** and are stuck in Birmingham for whatever reason come out to Good People Brewery and hear some tight ass progressive rock w me <3

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
The Con everyone is talking about is Kamicon I believe. It's going to be at the BJCC I think, or maybe Boutwell? But it's the following weekend.

If you can't stand weeb **** and are stuck in Birmingham for whatever reason come out to Good People Brewery and hear some tight *** progressive rock w me <3
It's next weekend at the BJCC. I think pre-registration is gone for anyone still interested

PikaPantz

Smash Cadet
NNID
DrmMchnMV
3DS FC
1203-9335-0216
Switch FC
SW 1142 5328 9328
Yo Sweaters Sweaters , has BB7 been confirmed yet? I'm ready to enter PM and Melee and inevitably lose to someone good.

Wundermittens

UAB Smash Club VP
NNID
Panionator
phillip decided to win 24 dollars at an 8 man uab tournament than come to BIO where all the homies were

smh
I'm assuming that you are talking about crimson sun? How does he usually do in tournament? He was wrecking yesterday.
Also, since there were only 8, we split the pot 75, 25 for first and second so he won 30 bucks! Haha not as much as he could've won at bio but probably saved on gas and saved the enviorement!

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
phillip decided to win 24 dollars at an 8 man uab tournament than come to BIO where all the homies were
smh
I couldn't go to BIO this time, I already had plans in downtown B'ham. When I was done, there just so happened to be a 6 o'clock PM tourny located nearby. So I rushed over to the UAB tourny.

I would've won PM had I known I could enter. Or Yuji. Y'all fake
Yeah... idk about that.

Top Bottom