• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Keet

Smash Journeyman

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm gonna start bringing a white hoodie and having everyone sign it as a sign of motivation. I'm going to wear it to every big tourney I go to.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
He got in a car accident. He is dead
Given that we've had someone pretty special die to us this way, this joke is in extremely bad taste on these boards.

Anywho, would love to do McMansion, but I'm probably going to do weebcon to see what AL has to offer when it comes to conventions. Will probably suck...a lot

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Given that we've had someone pretty special die to us this way, this joke is in extremely bad taste on these boards.

Anywho, would love to do McMansion, but I'm probably going to do weebcon to see what AL has to offer when it comes to conventions. Will probably suck...a lot
It's alright, it's not amazing but it has some cool panels and the dealer's room has some dope weeb **** if you have cash to blow. The game room is also sweet if you just want to chill and not go to any panels

Dron

Smash Apprentice
where is child star?

should we open up a missing person report?

can we trust that he'll come back home?

where are you child star???

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
That's not a dis, it's true. Most people who know me know this, being a weeb just isn't part of my identity it's just a thing I do as a pass time.

Top Bottom