• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

NinKenDo64

Smash Apprentice
Gurren Lagaan is the very definition of over the top, even by anime standards, and it's a cult classic. It's just stupid fun action wtf is actually happening right now goodness with a bit of the feels for good measure. 11/10 would pierce the heavens again.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Of course I like all that cool action stuff but sometimes I like moe blob **** like Henneko cause I have **** taste sometimes and I really like dramatic shows like Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso when I want to get emotionally invested in characters.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Gurren Lagaan is the very definition of over the top, even by anime standards, and it's a cult classic. It's just stupid fun action wtf is actually happening right now goodness with a bit of the feels for good measure. 11/10 would pierce the heavens again.
Finally someone is talking some sense in this fine thread. But how about that Redline tho'?

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
It's my favorite anime m8. The feels, robots, and boobs. What a combo.

Last edited:

Child Star

Smash Ace
Yo DBZ is good, not king of the hill good but good.

Also if I wanted to get a ride to this Pensacola tourney who do i need to speak to and how much money they want from me?

Last edited:
Top Bottom