• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Ok I should be able to make an event after this post so I probably won't be **** posting anymore. I know my **** posting days were short lived but I'm just not cut out for it I hope you all understand.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
So many b'ham people now, we should all go out to a bar.
The way everyone posts I wouldn't have guessed anyone here was over 16.

But for real though I'm always down for a pub crawl. I live in Avondale so I've got some great bars within biking distance.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Yo what is up after a long night of posting random **** I'm finally able to make an event on smashboards.
http://smashboards.com/threads/aug-29-2015-birmingham-brawl-2-homewood-alabama.412104/
This is probably not the final schedule so keep an eye out cause I'm more than likely going to open around 9:00am and test out a doubles tourney which would be free this first time, around 10:00am which might have to be cut depending on how long it takes because if I do it I'll be doing it to get a general idea of how long it would take. Sorry the event page does not look too appealing compared to other event pages for tournaments around Al because I just copy and pasted the facebook event page, but I'll work on it tomorrow night because I have marching band and will be practicing for 7 & 1/2 hours tomorrow so give me some time.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hey, Alabama (esp. Birmingham) smash friends. Isaac is trying to do his part to get people to start attending his fighting game monthlies in Gardendale, so he's recruited me. I created a smashboards event page here if you want to check it out, and here's the facebook event page. The next one is coming up on the 8th, so it's kind of short notice, but it'd be sweet if you could try to make it out. Melee, Wii U, and a slew of other fighting games will be there. Cheers. <3

Edit: The above is old information and has been changed. Smash is on its own day on the 22nd now. Here's the Smashboards thread again even though the old one still works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom