• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
The world is a senseless, meaningless place. We each are a shell to ourself, invisible to our mindless tormentors, blind to the despair we bestow. Life is a timeless void of agony, wrapping itself in the obscuring mist of consciousness. It knows no beginning – it can only see the end, never feel it. Happiness is a product of propaganda, a cosmic travesty by the very matter we are, the chance offal in a soup of indistinguishable energy, locked into a system where insanity, inhumanity is success. The very belief in such a concept as "sense" is itself the ultimate form of senselessness, an insidious scheme that infects every mind with a mind.

Last edited:
NNID
MasterIcarus7
The world is a senseless, meaningless place. We each are a shell to ourself, invisible to our mindless tormentors, blind to the despair we bestow. Life is a timeless void of agony, wrapping itself in the obscuring mist of consciousness. It knows no beginning – it can only see the end, never feel it. Happiness is a product of propaganda, a cosmic travesty by the very matter we are, the chance offal in a soup of indistinguishable energy, locked into a system where insanity, inhumanity is success. The very belief in such a concept as "sense" is itself the ultimate form of senselessness, an insidious scheme that infects every mind with a mind.
This belongs as a quote in Attack on Titan

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Damn dude real ****

This belongs as a quote in Attack on Titan
You mean ****geki no Kyojin?

NinKenDo64

Smash Apprentice
GA and TN are better at what games?
GA beats AL in every smash game (especially sm4sh sorry guys, they're stupid good in that one). Not too sure about TN as far as smash 4 is concerned but I don't think we're that far behind them in Melee. PM is a mixed bag cuz of Iori's dominance up there. Maybe I'm being optimistic but there's hope for us yet.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
GA beats AL in every smash game (especially sm4sh sorry guys, they're stupid good in that one). Not too sure about TN as far as smash 4 is concerned but I don't think we're that far behind them in Melee. PM is a mixed bag cuz of Iori's dominance up there. Maybe I'm being optimistic but there's hope for us yet.
GA has Fatality and Player One, right? We've got reflex, who I honestly think is the better player of the three. But I really haven't seen too much gameplay from Player One.

Don't get me wrong though, I agree they have more raw talent.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I think we'd definitely take them in Smash4. I think our top 5 including Dan, Will, Luis, Ben, and me would beat out there top 5. Who do they have besides P1, Fatality, Auraua and Limbs that could compete with us.

I'm pretty sure we'd win vs Tennessee too. More so than Ga

NinKenDo64

Smash Apprentice
They also have Scatt who has taken sets off of guys like M2K and Wizzrobe who aren't slouches. There's also Neos who is continuing to be more of a threat to the top guys in GA. He's taken games off of Reflex as well. Don't get me wrong ya'll my boi's but GA's overall performance in Sm4sh has been better. You guys should travel more lol

Keet

Smash Journeyman
They also have Scatt who has taken sets off of guys like M2K and Wizzrobe who aren't slouches. There's also Neos who is continuing to be more of a threat to the top guys in GA. He's taken games off of Reflex as well. Don't get me wrong ya'll my boi's but GA's overall performance in Sm4sh has been better. You guys should travel more lol
Fair enough, I'd never heard of those guys.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Aloha took a game off of M2K. I played friendlies with Wizzy at wtf and it was about 4:6 in his favor. I was getting M2K down to last stock last hit at KiT.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Traveling to GA or just going to regionals? WABA used to be an awesome event to meet Georgia players at but I'm not sure what their current replacement for that tournament series is.

Top Bottom