• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

jimmy-boy

Smash Cadet
Well I couldn't find one in pensacola and met told me the tourney in gautier was canceled because there is a tourney in pensacola but I can't seem to find it anywhere

NNID
MasterIcarus7
Like, just about all video game systems. Just adj for a game and they probably have it
So I'm assuming you'll be there? Interesting, it will be neat to see you play @PhantomTheif. I'm looking forward to it, because we just had a practice session, and he is looking for better melee and pm players. Not that I'm not looking for a challenge.

Mr_Fruity9

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zhyron23
Thanks for the tournament at HASL. It was a good experience. Hope to show up to the next one and win something! :)

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Realism will only get you so far in Smash. You gotta believe that you can do anything the big boys can, and try to level up after every set. Zero is the worst example you could have picked. His natural talent is w/e, but on numerous occasions that guy has jumped into the hyperbolic time chamber and grinded harder than those above him to climb the ladder. That's all it takes is the willingness to study up and smooth out your edges until you reach that polished gameplay and smart decision making.

Mr_Fruity9

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zhyron23
It tool ZeRo 3 times to win his first tourney, all I'm saying is, you aren't PhantomTheif, you didn't win your first tourney for a reason.
I think you're the one with no hope. You can think what you want, but I have my own goals. To be honest, you can't say anything yourself if you haven't won a tournament, plus I'm not you. I'm a different person, with different ambitions, and skill. Sorry.

Child Star

Smash Ace
I think you're the one with no hope. You can think what you want, but I have my own goals. To be honest, you can't say anything yourself if you haven't won a tournament, plus I'm not you. I'm a different person, with different ambitions, and skill. Sorry.
You dont seem that sorry. Get good @ not getting offended.

NNID
MasterIcarus7
Good sir, do you remember the s***fest that went down on Anther's the day before HASL? Yeah, I don't want a repeat of that.

powergamer

Smash Apprentice
To be fair, the Hoover PM scene isnt that big or notable to begin with and in either case its close enough that someone like Keno can come over and beat pretty much everyone there without any issue

NNID
MasterIcarus7
To be fair, the Hoover PM scene isnt that big or notable to begin with and in either case its close enough that someone like Keno can come over and beat pretty much everyone there without any issue
I would like to see him try. We'll be at Birmingham Brawl, playing as Marth who received only a bug fix in the new PM build.

Top Bottom