• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys were talking about anime games aka Air Dahsers and I just came in to say that they all suck ass except Guilty Gear.

Git gud.

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
Yeah if you're gonna learn a game learn SF. Complex neutral game, legit ass combos that aren't just
Which street fighter. Comparing Alpha to 3 is like comparing Brawl to PM
You know he means USFIV, nobody plays Alpha anymore. If they wanted to play Alpha they should just go play CvS2 (which I mean I did like 3 days ago, but there's no real scene anywhere).

NNID
MasterIcarus7
Yeah if you're gonna learn a game learn SF. Complex neutral game, legit *** combos that aren't just

You know he means USFIV, nobody plays Alpha anymore. If they wanted to play Alpha they should just go play CvS2 (which I mean I did like 3 days ago, but there's no real scene anywhere).
Speaking of Ultra, does anyone wanna play me at press start?

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
Juri? Power, I thought you were better than this.

Also I don't agree on the Ryu front. Learn who you actually like and you'll actually learn.

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
I play 8 different fighting games (9 if you count MUGEN) so I don't want to have to learn different characters
Literally, my strategy when playing games beside smash is just to main the main character, so you can focus on gameplay rather than the technical stuff. Hence my Marth, Ryu, Ragna, Scorpion, Hyde, Sol, and Chuck Norris
Those are all significantly different characters that I bet you're just applying basic fighting game theory/technique to.

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
whats wrong with juri

feng shui is the best
Legit I just dislike bad Juris I think. Also Feng Shui isn't really that scary to me anymore, most Juris do 2 crouching normals>overhead and then we good for the rest of the blockstring bb. Sometimes they'll do sweep instead of the overhead, but then that's wasting ultra time and you don't get that big damage off of it so idc really.

Last edited:
Top Bottom