• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Wings were pretty good fam. With the added benefit of not getting back aired by an ivysaur

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
Birmingham Brawl on the 4th saturday of the month and magic city smash, every other Sunday, and I believe this-coming Sunday is one of these "every other sundays"

PicheDreams

Smash Rookie
Awesome i'll will see you there. Edit:. Is it Same venue same time as last one?

Last edited:

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
i personally don't travel much on sundays so i don't normally go to MCS. To my knowledge it's still held on UAB campus but it's been so long since i went to one there idk if it's in the same building/floor/room. Bham Brawl is always at the same address though.

righteousrook73

Smash Rookie
NNID
righteousrook73
BIO! 14 Smash 4 videos are up!

Full videos playlist: https://www.youtube.com/user/uasmashleague/playlists
Individual Matches playlist: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlabamaSmashLeague/playlists

Thanks again to everyone who came out to make this a successful tournament, particularly to KiMCHi and those who helped me with the stream. Huge shoutout to Tiramisu for doing several hours of great commentary.

Quick note: The capture card flipped out in Doubles Grands but I just kept the footage in because there was commentary behind it lol.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Were there any alabama tournaments this weekend? (with recorded matches and/or brackets available at this time :))

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Were there any alabama tournaments this weekend? (with recorded matches and/or brackets available at this time :))
there was a small tournament today at some card shop in Pinson but I doubt they uploaded brackets

Last edited:

Series Gaming

Smash Cadet
Where can I find specific information about the UAB tournament on the 18th. Looking fo location, time, and rules. I've found earlier UAB tournaments on the boards, bu don't know if it is the same time as this one.

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
there was a small tournament today at some card shop in Pinson but I doubt they uploaded brackets
Sure they did, I got third in Smash 4 so you'd best watch out, Alabama. It may have been a 7 person tournament.

Brackets will be posted soon, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Wundermittens

UAB Smash Club VP
NNID
Panionator
Last edited:

Dusta_Rhymes

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1392-8248-1307
Hey fellas. I'm gonna try to start a club here at Wallace Community College, because as far as I know, the scene in Cullman is ded. Hopefully starting one here, on campus would spark a few people to join just out of nature with it being a college with nerds like us. I just get tired of driving an hour every week or twice a week to go to a small local. So if anyone that's highly skilled in the Cullman area, I'd love to have a chat with you about it, because if it gets approved, I want it to not only be a tournament spot, but a place to learn and practice for smashers in the area.
Thanks bois

Top Bottom