• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Keet

Smash Journeyman
You better come Sunday. How can we expect stream viewers without world famous Slumerican and his side kick Saki-Senpai

Anime

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to tennessee but I need to convince some of the ***** ass Auburn people to split driving with me.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of, is that off to the side melee recording setup going to be posted anywhere?

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
yo if anyone is interested in wtfox2 next month Skylar Chilludos is organizing carpool/hotels for florida and may need more peeps to be available if florida players drop out from the plan. you can hit him up on fb and tell him i mentioned him if you think you might wanna be involved.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
just downloaded Smash Locator from the google play store. from the looks of it, there are like 15 people in the world who have ever used it and they all stopped after 2015 (?)

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
Hey college kid smashers, I just learned that you can use your college wifi login (student email + password) on any college campus that has "eduroam" as a wifi connection. I'm on UAB´s eduroam wifi with my Bama credentials because of this. Idk if this is well known or not but it's news to me and very helpful.

BeefStew

SCRUB LIFE
NNID
Dunsi
3DS FC
2380-4273-6854
Hey college kid smashers, I just learned that you can use your college wifi login (student email + password) on any college campus that has "eduroam" as a wifi connection. I'm on UAB´s eduroam wifi with my Bama credentials because of this. Idk if this is well known or not but it's news to me and very helpful.
It's cause UAB, UAH, and UA are under the same Alabama board.

BornABrawler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PokePK66
3DS FC
5284-1425-9696
Wundermittens Wundermittens So is the Magic City Smash tournament still going to happen Sunday? If so will the location and times be the same? I haven't attended one of these before and I only have the old Facebook event to reference.

Top Bottom