• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Akaenia

pawnch

Smash Cadet
I know the stage cannot be played, but on the smashwiki page it says some parts of the stage have been uncovered. Does anyone know what parts have been found out?

Paix

Smash Apprentice
i'm really interested too! :)
hoping something comes outta this thread... but i think this should be in the smash workshop

Paix

Smash Apprentice
according to smash wiki:

'AKANEIA is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Melee which can only be accessed through the use of an Action Replay device. Even so, the game crashes upon activation in the Debug menu. Unlike similar non-playable levels in Melee such as DUMMY and IceTop, there are no known hacks which allow AKANEIA to be accessed properly, though pieces of the stage have reportedly been uncovered from hacking.

AKANEIA is most likely an unfinished stage from the Fire Emblem universe, as it shares its name with the continent featured in the first, third, and eleventh Fire Emblem games. '

bobson

Smash Lord
"Akaneia" is the filename of the Fire Emblem theme song on the disc, so it was probably a beta stage for the Emblem brothers before getting cut.

Paix

Smash Apprentice
try posting it in the smash workshop. that's where the hackers lurk so you'll likely get better awnsers there ^^

Top Bottom