• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aisengobay new videos!

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I heard your name mentioned a few times in lists of best pit players so I was interested in seeing some videos, and here they are. You are really great, and you play a minimum crap pit that is really fast and effective.

Your aerial spacing is awesome, and it saved you from a lot of damage against such an aggressive luigi. You are great at punishing lag and you leave yourself open very little. You use momentum from your jumps well and move a lot faster in the air, and you're always on your toes with SSFFs in a way that a lot of pit players aren't. Great use of nairs, nice empty SH mindgames, OoS punishing, etc. All of this combined makes your pit play really quickly and nimbly.

That was a crazy luigi, too. When he had the momentum going he went wild lol.

I have a lot of respect for you. Keep posting vids, Aisengo!

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Sagemoon, i play versus meta, snake, rob or marth and posting all vids here.
Coming soon!

Sorry, bad english ;|

See cya!

Ryos4

Smash Lord
hmm learned that pits nair can stop fireballs. Good to know. lol. Nice pit as far as i can tell.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
loved the WoI fireball cancel to fSmash ha i Lold

good stuff

edit: i lied i meant to dash attack :p

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Maniaclyrasist!
I post my account in Video Thread.

See Cya! XD

Sorry bad english..

Top Bottom