• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Ride Strategy Thread.

Controller of Flames

Smash Rookie
There's no reason for Hydra NOT to be in. It's a powerful craft, charging up and zooming around, crashing into and destroying all that is foolish enough to stand in its way.
Other than the possibility that it'd be horribly broken, give me at least ONE good reason why it's not in!

And why put in Dragoon, but not Hydra?
Because we only need one super powerful three part killing machine.

I always disliked people who used Hydra, the Dragoon is much cooler anyway.

Plus lol it would look weird for characters like Bowser and Charizard to grab the Dragoon, can you imagine the Hydra and it's small seat?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Because Sakurai quit HAL Labs because of the game?
I've heard that Sakurai got pissed becasue of Kirby Air Ride not being on 64. I'm not sure, but I know he didn't for get the Air Machines though.

I would like for him to add the Legendary Air Ride Machines Theme song to Brawl though.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I've heard that Sakurai got pissed becasue of Kirby Air Ride not being on 64. I'm not sure, but I know he didn't for get the Air Machines though.
He did!?!? I knew Air Ride was suppose to be for the N64 but I didn't think Sakurai would be so pissed that it was in GC instead. I learn something new now.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The Dargoon was seen used. It's more complcated to completed it than I though. =/

Oh well, still a nice item to have and use. I just hope another Air Machine is in the game, we have two already. ^_^

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Darn it, Double Post.

Some may think this update was bad, but take a better look.

They have the Check List Idea from Kirby Air Ride. That means Sakurai is showing a good amount of features from this game.

Also look at this:

It may look like a reguler picture, but Frozen Hillside is in My Music!!!! This update kind of makes me happy to see that song in the game.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I thought that looked fimiler. I wonder if they are going to have a stage from Air Ride? I hope they got the Machine Passage stage, that's my favorite stage, as well as music.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, today we got to see how powerful the Dragoon is, it's very powerful indeed. I just want to see if the Warp Star power is diffrent from E for All. The sound effects is though. I edited the title and the first post BTW.

§leepy God

Smash Master
The Dargoon looks sweet to use now, I like how you can lock on to your opponites.

Yo, Viper, how long did it take you to do all those interview?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm glad the Checker's Knights theme is here, but not the stage. Oh well, I guess we will get Frozen Hillside as a Air Ride stage huh?

Lovely

Smash Lord
I'm glad the Checker's Knights theme is here, but not the stage. Oh well, I guess we will get Frozen Hillside as a Air Ride stage huh?
Sad, I can't see Frozen Hillside in Meta Knight's stage, I hope Kirby gets another stage.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, I guess I was right when they added a great amount of fetures from the Air Ride games. But I at least wanted to see a stage from the game. Oh well, at least we have stage builder. :)

Skillface

Smash Cadet
I really wanted to see an inclusion of Hydra (the other legendary vehicle) in Brawl, but I'll have to settle for Dragoon.

It's still awesome anyway.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll try to make better use of this thread. Well since the Air Ride items are in Brawl, why not just put on all Warp Stars and Dargoons on each Kirby stage's to make it caotic; ha haaaa!!!!

But this thread did surve it's ultimate purpose becasue the Air Ride Idea's are already in Brawl now. Well I'll try to make the perfect Air Ride stage so you guy's can see, or play. XD

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Wow I love the Checker Knight's Theme! It reminds me of Hoshi no Kaabii. I wish I played Air Ride though even if people rated it badly so that I could understand how important this thread is

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well Hydra's in the game. But as a trophy lol here's what it says:

Hydra (Kirby Air Ride)
One of only two legendary Air Ride machines. Known also as the King of Destruction, the Hydra was born to battle. Collecting its three parts on City Trial will reveal its fiendish side. With high offensive and defensive levels, the Hydra can easily blast through rivals and obstacles, leaving a swath of ruin. This is the ultimate Air Ride machine for attacking the course.

Here's the Dragoon:

Dragoon (Kirby Air Ride)
An attack-capable Air Ride machine you can assemble by combining parts A, B, and C. You can knock off parts held by foes in combat, so stealing parts is something that's sure to occur. In Kirby Air Ride, you control legendary machines, but the Dragoon not only towers above all others in terms of speed, it is also able to fly.

Weird huh?

§leepy God

Smash Master
Well, at least Sakurai notice them. I'm guessing your still ticked that Lip isn't in the game at all, but theres always next Smash Bros, lol. But I wonder why he didn't add the rest of the Air Machine to this collection?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, at least Sakurai notice them. I'm guessing your still ticked that Lip isn't in the game at all, but theres always next Smash Bros, lol. But I wonder why he didn't add the rest of the Air Machine to this collection?
Why you.... oh never mind.

He already got too many Kirby trophies so it would be kind of pointless to put a lot of Air Ride Machines there. But my real reason is why he didn't put the Hydra Star in the Game play but as a trophy?

P.S. I know this is a very old qoute. XD

Lovely

Smash Lord
Sorry for the bump. I think there should be a Kirby tournament with a Warp Star and the Dragoon on a custom stage with Kirby like items in the game. That would be a fun Kirby tourney. :D ♥

lucy!JOE!

Smash Cadet
WHHHHHHAAAAA
whats this forum about!?!?!?! o.O
understadin where the cute little pink things items came from :[[[ lost :[[[

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I haven't post on this thread past a year. Great to see the bump, but I'm still clueless of how this thread is still useful though. I guess some Kirby fan made a stage just for the Air Ride Machines Warp Star and Dragoon.

This guide should be redone with all the Kirby items!
That might work, since everyone know's about all the Air Ride stuff they put in Brawl, but I may need a hand to make such a guide that can be useful.

Top Bottom