• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

after school clubs

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
What after school clubs are/were u guys in?

i know my friend brian was in science club he was pretty legit at it

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Except the real cool kids called it AcDec, not this "acadeca" nonsense.
Our county only had 2 competing schools in it, and our school had won it for like 8 years straight when I was in HS, so basically we just trained really hard for the regional competition, and then the trip to State, each person focused on what they wanted to medal in, except our captain who was ridiculously good and would consistently get almost 9,000. So the State competition was basically just a huge nerd party and was amazing. Mackin' on dem Lake County byatches pretty hardcore.

D

Deleted member

german club for four years because my nice teacher usually gave us some food

ping pong club

Atlus8

Smash Master
Got into the Chess Club during my sophmore year! Stopped playing nearly entirely during my junior year! Got back into it during my senior year!

I would trade it all for one year of smash . . .

joeplicate

Smash Master
Except the real cool kids called it AcDec, not this "acadeca" nonsense.
Our county only had 2 competing schools in it, and our school had won it for like 8 years straight when I was in HS, so basically we just trained really hard for the regional competition, and then the trip to State, each person focused on what they wanted to medal in, except our captain who was ridiculously good and would consistently get almost 9,000. So the State competition was basically just a huge nerd party and was amazing. Mackin' on dem Lake County byatches pretty hardcore.
no *****!!!

you don't know about moorpark and acadeca

as the best high school at it ever i hold myself to be an authority on secondhand academic decathalon knowledge

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Got into the Chess Club during my sophmore year! Stopped playing nearly entirely during my junior year! Got back into it during my senior year!
I've thought about it, and I think this post is even better when read aloud.

I started ping pong club at my school by having a bakesale and buying a table. I got to play against my 50ish year old stubborn math teacher who insisted on wearing a sweater while he played even though it was blazing hot. More importantly, I scraped him.

At one point I was the chess club, as I was the only member who attended the meeting. I organized to buy extra large chess sets that we ended up playing with alot at school.

I also was the creator of Ramen club. We met every week and made mass batches of top ramen, and ate it. Sometimes we gave it out too.

I also like hitting people with clubs.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i was in the chess club briefly during like freshman year

but it ate up all my lunch time and i wanted to be with lots of different people. not just the same 4 who werent close friends of mine

so i just stopped going

Atlus8

Smash Master
At one point I was the chess club, as I was the only member who attended the meeting. I organized to buy extra large chess sets that we ended up playing with alot at school.
That's what kinda happened during my junior year! I was the only one since the other members of the club graduated the previous year! Fortunately, three dedicated members came along during senior year and started going to tournies! We started a fund for a trip to Wisconsin so we started selling snacks that were banned from schools! The dean came up to our coach several times, but our coach didn't give a f**k! It was nice selling it in the class because the students came to us!

Chess community sux!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Chess club during lunch...

but it ended up being a one time thing with my teacher and I blaring "Duel of Fates"(from Star Wars Episode I) while pretending to light saber battle with yard rulers on top of long sturdy oak tables.

That's the extent of clubs for me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
im not in any clubs that actually do anything

i'm in NHS right now (well, i late-joined two weeks ago)

and my friends and i want to start a National Beta Club at our school for the prestige and not actually do anything but sell candy bars for the club and embezzle the money

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah hence the scam

i'm selling invisible rabbits for $50. there's no way to make them visible but i'll provide you a certificate of ownership to go with it

Top Bottom