• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

after reviewing the play....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Gimpyfish is the best bowser in the usa!

me and gimpyfish had a LONG conversation about smashbros. here were some of the topics:

1. tiers (70% of the convo)
2. wavedashing (10% of the convo, but the most erotic part)
3. mindgames (1%, bowser doesnt use those)
4. l-cancelling (29% because it makes bowser = fox)
5. a reason why bowsers run looks like it is (5% of the convo)

i was thoroughly impressed with his answers and insights. however i was not impressed with his math (he did the percentages :ohwell: ). but i came to the conclusion he is the best!!!!!!

however, we agreed he wasnt the most technical bowser, but i dont blame him for that, bowsers techs are hard as hell

<3 gimpyfish </3 smashboards <3 smashbros

Metà

Smash Master
I wouldn't say it's that bad. It has experienced a huge wave of noobs, but we still lots of intelligent people and pros here, which is more than GameFAQs has ever had.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
^ lol @ the post above. even if pros did post on gfaqs, i doubt there are many, if any at all, intelligent posts lying around that garbage site.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
gamefaqs is where the faqs are, **** I'm good!

Me and my sister, showing our maturity now refer to it as gamefags just because the word *** sounds funny and doesn't just mean gay here (no offence meant to anyone) even though we use it quite a lot and she'd 20! Oh man we're so smart -.-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom