• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

After all this time! (Sydney Smashers Relevant)

forky

Smash Apprentice
Well ol' Jaz has been pestering me to sign up for quite some time now, as have various others, so now that i'm back in sydney and in the swing of things here i am.

For those that do not know me, i am fork. That is all.

What the hell am i posting for? Just for a sneak preview at what is going to be happening in the Sydney Smash Scene (I call it SSS) in the next few months that you currently do not know about.

My very well equipped residence is currently being overhauled. Once completed it shall be fitted with massive screens, pool, massive BBQ area, huge backyard, and will be host to a SSS event the likes that you have never seen before. Details on this are pending, but me and Jaz shall update you all in good time (once we get to official planning and i have some more solid dates about completion of construction) - The events held at this venue (which has been, and will be known as Triple BC) are going to be plentiful, and much more regular than anything the SSC(Comunity this time, see whut i did thar?) has ever seen. Hopefully to usher in a new era of Sydney Smash. And best of all, the organizers of these events will be us! Fellow smashers who like you care about fun more than anything else, and know how to have a good time(if we get wimenz we can liek stripz smash omg?) - And best of all, these events won't dig into your pocket ... too far.

Watch these forums for updates. If you want to meet me (as i am awesome) and want a sneak preview, make yourself known at Kulla's very awesome and generous bi-weeklies, which i will nearly always be attending.

I implore all Sydney Smashers to support the Bi-weeklies, and do whatever you can to get more players active and ready to move around.

Physce up guys. Lets make SSS one of the best communities possible, and show those melbourne scum (and i use scum in the kindest sense of the word, loving almost) how awesome our city is.

Peace --

FoRK

Bjay

Smash Lord
This sounds great Fork.

I look forward to all this.

I'm Bjay, nice to meet you. :)

unreon

Smash Ace
Oh my god. This will be awesome. Will definitely be there!

And I'll make sure to train and become the best Samus player in Sydney. rawr.

PS: Where is this place of residence? Hopefully not too far :/

forky

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god. This will be awesome. Will definitely be there!

And I'll make sure to train and become the best Samus player in Sydney. rawr.

PS: Where is this place of residence? Hopefully not too far :/
Note my avatar.

The place we are talking about isn't ... close to too much, it's a 5 minute walk from Bondi Beach so very easy to reach however.

Glad you guys like the sound of it, pleasure to meet you :p

I'm just trying to incite uproar within the community, there are so many players that are just sitting around and waiting for stuff to start happening, so the few of us with nothing better to do are going to give all of you people an incentive.

Until all this is seriously underway though, i will pimp Kulla's bi-weeklies, please do your hardest to get there, it's a bit far but we have plenty of people travelling there, and i'm sure it can be arranged that some people travel together etc etc, lets start putting in the effort and make this work. I've met about 9-10 new smashers in the past week or so, and Kulla and myself and a few others have been smashing almost daily for a week now.

Jaz has been working tirelessly for so long now to get this stuff moving, and with the help of everyone it sure will happen ;)

ComboTurtle: What is wss ><

Dedu

Smash Lord
wss - way south south :p

I dunno if i met you at Kulla's biweeklies, fork but its good to meet you! Online, that is.

if we get wimenz we can liek stripz smash omg?
Sadly that rings true for most pro gamers who join the 'female' *ahem* 'dark' side of life.

Speaking of getting to Kulla's place, there have been groups of smashers getting there together. I'll list out who's been going with to Kulla's -

Mic (Driver)
Bjay
CS

Keeno
Sanc

Fonti and his 'new' friend Simon, an adept samus player.

forky

Smash Apprentice

Whatthefooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>< What the .... darkwingskyduk!!!!!!!!!!! ..... i think i failed :(

--

Did Bjay show up to the last bi-weekly? Or you yourself Dedu? As i may have met you, i am the "adept" samus player you have so kindly desscribed in the above post known as simon. To avoid confusion and ease the pain, my name has been fork irl for many years as well as simon, sim and other stupid variants, it's easier to call me fork since we have like 15 simon's.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I didn't show up at the last bi-weekly as I was busy, I've heard of you though, you're Fonti's friend yeah?
:D

forky

Smash Apprentice
I didn't show up at the last bi-weekly as I was busy, I've heard of you though, you're Fonti's friend yeah?
:D
I am many peoples friend. I am a man of the people, but yeah i'm who you think i am :p

Fonti's friend ><

Show up to the next biweekly kgo!

Dedu

Smash Lord
w00 w00 woo woo whoo hoo!

I now know you man! I was the Marth player and yeah I was inclined to call you fonti's friend as Bjay mentioned above but lolz I'll call you fork from now on. Too many simons hell yeah! The more the merrier but also very confusing :p

Sirias

Smash Champion
I used to, and still, and will always, own you all.
:D <3
Play as much as you want.
You will all FALTER!
YOUR EFFORTS ARE FUTILE! D:<

Jaz

Smash Ace
hey you joined! and what an entrance!
even kas and mark put their two cents in lol

yeah we ended up calling the community S3 which stands for the SSS lol i remember a conversation we had at your old place about what we were going to call the scene you see some people have these S3 banners
so we'll need some new banners anyway me thinks.
any reason i'll take to make new banners really lol

can't wait till this happens ^_^

need i say great job fork :p

forky

Smash Apprentice
hey you joined! and what an entrance!
even kas and mark put their two cents in lol

yeah we ended up calling the community S3 which stands for the SSS lol i remember a conversation we had at your old place about what we were going to call the scene you see some people have these S3 banners
so we'll need some new banners anyway me thinks.
any reason i'll take to make new banners really lol

can't wait till this happens ^_^

need i say great job fork :p
Yeah i found out about the whole S3 and banners and make me one :p i want a banner too! i feel like the poor kid who can't afford one.

we must find some more of your free time and get smashing ><

cookie monster

Smash Rookie
hey I'm new and I live in sydney

:( wish I could come

though I probably can't :(

anyway, hope everything works out and everyone has a good time :)

Dedu

Smash Lord
Ah cool.

Wherebouts in syd do you live? We'd like to come to your door with a rifle and an axe dripping with blood :p LOOOOOOL

Bjay

Smash Lord
sydney and to the tournies people are having

though I probably wouldn't be able to go so.... yeah :(
We're not sure when our next tournament is.

But we do have meets where a number of us play smash together.

add me on msn bjorn 5000 at hotmail.com we'll have a chat.

cookie monster

Smash Rookie
yup, that was one awesome welcome I'll never forget :)

and sorry I wasn't able to get on MSN today Bjay, I've been out all day with a friend and only haveonly just gotten back, so I shall hopefully be able to go on to tomorrow

Bjay

Smash Lord
hey cookie monster add me on msn already :p

By the way if you're not doing anything, there will be some guys playing SSBM at the Concourse at UTS from about Midday till arvo, I'll be there.

Also communicate with us on this thread!

-> S3 <- clickity click

Bjay

Smash Lord
We use both Wiis and Gamecubes.

I generally prefer the Gamecube for GC Games since there's less hassle in starting it up and what not though.

Hmm, I wonder what happened to cookie monster...?

Methol

Smash Rookie
YAY im sooo going to join the melee crew
im preety good at meele but probably no where near as good as u guys but im interested in attending the bi-weeklys where are they attended please send me a message

btw i believe zelda is X-CORE :p

XxmetholxX

Methol

Smash Rookie
welp im not really a hardcore player :p BUT i guess i would use zelda the most maybe link next then probably actually mario lol
but im obsessed with brawl and check every day and i just want to get back into it so i can by practicing with melee and i think tournaments would be a good way.

check my myspace :p

www.myspace.com/jesse_emo

XxmetholxX

Methol

Smash Rookie
not that im aware of but yes i live in the sutherland shire oyster bay to be exact...grr im angry havent played smash bros meele for a while and im trying to find it in ebgames but aahh its so hard now...anyway where are the bi weeklies held

XxjessexX

Top Bottom