• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time

Olikus

Smash Champion
no reply in this thread? Horrible! One of my favourite shows. Lemongrab too good <3

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
so... anybody watch this show?

my sister loves it and i thought i'd give it a go. it's actually amazing :) it's about a kid and his best friend (a dog) who live in a magical world and have adventures. i think it's the best cartoon i've ever seen. each episode is around 11 minutes long and the creators use this format to their advantage.

this show gets so many things right: the animation, the larger-than-life yet likeable personality of every character and its whimsical take on life that somehow still tackles the sad things. its created a rich, diverse, bursting world with a surprisingly deep and consistent lore for a cartoon.

my favourite character is ice king. every line is gold.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love this show. Jake is pretty much me... if I were a magic talking dog. lol

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I like it from the handful of episodes I've seen, but what's really intriguing me about it is that my friend recently told me how the mythos has really filled out, how about the story is suggesting crazy meta sh*t like how the universe is a post apocalyptic world and all the characters are like ghosts of their formal pre-armeggedon selves and all this other crazy but awesome sounding stuff that only adult viewers of the show would be able to appreciate.

The new mini-show the creators apparently started called "Bee and Puppycat" I just saw the pilot for and I really liked it. It's on youtube.

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm not kidding when I say I nearly didn't watch the show because of this commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_S-ZrK76L0

How NOT to promote a new show: Get an obnoxious kid in Finn's clothes and have him scream "WHAT TIME IS IT" over and over while using stock footage from the unaired show. I enjoy the show, but not as much as Regular Show

Last edited:
Top Bottom