• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Game Activity Tier List (NOT Mafia)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So I finally thought of an incentive for activity.

I am going to make a tier-list of all the adventure gamers I have worked with, organized from most active to least active.

Dibs on roles go based on activity. If you're planning to run adventure games and want to encourage activity, you can go ahead and endorse the list, as well as proposing amendments.

To move up the list, all you have to do is be more active than the person just above ya. This list will be updated frequently, if there's any change to be seen. When updated, I'll include in parentheses the date of the update.

Near the top means you're a rock star, near the bottom means you practically have to be harassed you into playing. Actually, that's pretty much exactly what the bottom area is. Middle means it's tough to place you because you're kind of active but not kicking arse and taking names.

THE LIST

Eor

Tom IS THE ****IN MAN

Marshigio

Mediocre

tmw_redcell

Rockin

Mr.Lombardi34

Virgilijus

smashman90

<3

Lance87

spam_master

Pythag

Ronike

Flipstar

Handorin

KevinM

camo-man

frozenflame751

McCloud

Shy Guy

sheepyman

I think that's everybody.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
EE, you're judgment is kind of clouded considering I was active in the fog until you killed me on accident and then just said you're replacing Ronike, when I've had a crap load of stuff going on.

<3 anyways.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Actually I asked to be replaced... Too much stuff going on for me to keep up with this, plus I never got to into the game to start with.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
EE, you're judgment is kind of clouded considering I was active in the fog until you killed me on accident and then just said you're replacing Ronike, when I've had a crap load of stuff going on.

<3 anyways.
I thought I asked you to and you said yes?

If I am incorrect and you don't want to I can track somebody else down.

Adding Lombo...

EDIT: On reflection, actually, Kevin was fairly active when in Solley form so that is fixed.

Also guys c'mon, this isn't a list borne of vindication, it's just to create an incentive to be active since activity always always drops 60% after a while.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Whoops!

Maybe if you played more games I'd remember ;)

Hmm. I'll have to posit an average between your Thing and Fog activities. Tricky ... [/Run DMC]

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
when We Own The Knight ends I'm going to get with EE and redo this list, and update it with Gotham game plus mafia games plus Escape

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Never noticed Mack's post there.

FYI I think the majority of Decisive Gamers are college dudes. Hell, Batman has a fuller-than-fulltime job and a girlfriend.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
This isn't really for mafia, though.

When Infection2 ends I'll talk with Eor about how to shuffle/add people, and when Escape ends I'll talk to Mac about the same thing. Etc ad nauseum.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
After being contacted by someone who was confused, I need to remind everyone again that this list does NOT apply to Mafia games IN ANY WAY.

Top Bottom