• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure 2 - Updated to 16/9

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Hi all!

Belive it or not, Adventure is here again to rock your ***! Before we go on I'd like to thank both SDM, for saying yes to start the Adventure 2 project with me, and Sidefx for making all the special effects for the main movie.

Here it is. A little more than 8 megabytes.

YouTube link

The rules:

Adventure Mode
Very Hard
One Stock
Falco, defualt color (Yellow-white thing-y)
Name PERF

DON'T GET HIT.

PAL players, There is one, big, noticable difference between the Dair of NTSC and PAL. In NTSC, the move spikes . In PAL, The first part spikes and the second part send the enemy slightly upwards.

PAL players (Including me) have to avoid this!

Hopefully this simulation will work out just fine, too. As Adventure did. This will be THE trailer, unless something really important happens!

1-1 - Done (no Luigi)
1-2 - JeffMan
2-1 - Planned, recorded
2-2 - Done
3-1 - Planned/ideas
3-2 -
4-1 - Grmo
4-2 - SuperDoodleMan
5-1 - Done
5-2 - Ideas
5-3 - Thinking about it
6-1 - Re-recorded
6-2 - (Most likely Falco)
7-1 - Ideas/way to kill figured out
8-1 - RUN!!!
8-2 - Done
9-1 -
10-1 - Planned a way to kill
11-1 - Mr.PeterGriffin
11-2 - Planning
12-1 - Done
12-2 - Recorded/Planned

There, happy now?

Stay tuned.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Oh wow. Absolutely marvelous. You never fail to impress, Nigzel. I can't wait for this! I've **** myself already!

Omojica

Smash Cadet
i thoguht there was going to be some conesectutive JC shines......but nonetheless it was AWESOME YEH!!! ^-^

BTW, why do u have to make ur name: "perf"?

After watching adventure 1, I wanted to make #2 with falco, looks like i dont need to. i couldnt have anywayz tho, no editing things i got, lol. nice job, cant wait for the final version.:) i can do pretty much all that without AR though, which means you should make it more impressive.:)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow...as u can see im a falco player so im hyped to see this...but youtube is being gay right now and they are doing some maintenance so i have to wait longer now...thanx for making an adventure with falco with sdm and all....cant wait to see it...peace

-hiroshi

Ronike

Smash Ace
So.... AWESOME!! *drool* I'd love to help, but all I have is an AR. If I can help some way. let me know.

MrPeterGriffin

Smash Rookie
Wow the trailer is great.

I really wish that I could help. I have an AR, but just need tips on the setup and stuff. If you'll let me help, let me know I guess.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Thank you for all your replys. The song is "Come with me" made by Special D. This was the "Reckless" album one. I know, Falco is A LOT easier to control than Fox. Infact, he's just plain slow for me. I tried to do this as fast as possible, And I think I did. There isn't many unnessecary frames left in. If any one complains about 6-1, I know.

Groudon199, that will do a lot. Even if this could be done in two months with 5-6 persons it would be hard. Every other clip that get recorded and edited will be a good kick in the butt to the right direction. Contact me over PMs.

MrPeterGriffin, (Cool name, your real name?) As long as you've got an AR and a way to capture (and so make it digital, capture card is prefered) the only other program needed is VirtualDub.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Groudon199, VDub for editing. Ulead ideoDtudio 9 for putting it together and VidCon32 (v2.0) for recording.

MrPeterGriffin

Smash Rookie
Hey Nigzel, I'll do 11-2 as soon as I get a video capture card (Soon, don't worry) and I'll use VDub on the footage, but after that, should I e-mail my footage to you for adding to the video?

supernova63

Smash Journeyman
well i was hoping for you guys to do it with samus, it would be really cool with swd and stuff maybe you could do it as adventure 3?

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Averything that's delicate, videos and serious ideas for songs, etc., shall be sent by PM or email (I prefer the PMs).

REØ

Smash Lord
after watching adventure 1 with fox i always wanted another one with falco, this is gonna rock

Nigzel

Smash Ace
KyUuKyUu, unfortunatly (spelling?) alot of KO's will be Dairs, it's Falco's shine for KOs.

But I can promise you all; All KO's will NOT be Dairs!

fenris

Smash Rookie
zomfg, too 1337. Wish he'd do a link one just cause, but falco and fox are more fun to see at top speed, aside from falcon. can't wait to see it

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I also cant wait, i really liked the first adventure video.

Any updates on how much completed / planned?

Top Bottom