• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADVENT LEE's Diddy Texture...

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Hey everyone I was wondering who knows how to make those textures for Diddy Kong? I saw the ones for Royal Nynja & NinjaLink (d@mn ninja's lolz) and thought they were really good. Any ways I was just wanted to know who knew how to make them because I REALLY REALLY want a diddy texture of my diddy :)

Any Info Is Greatly Appreciated, Thanks

-the original yellow diddy-​

TreK

Is "that guy"
Because you can have... A green-FUR'd diddy :o
/spam

I intend to get B+ and all the stuff that comes with it but without any way to read SD cards on my PC it's hard ._.

DFEAR

Smash Hero

my friend snipa/lenny made for me. i need to have pants tho it looks so weird xD

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Thanks Inguilt, I checked that out but the only person there who said they made custom textures (illianalex) says that Diddy is kinda hard for him to do. It says so right in his thread :( Do you guys know of anyone else who makes textures?? Thanks again.

-L-

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Thanks Inguilt, I checked that out but the only person there who said they made custom textures (illianalex) says that Diddy is kinda hard for him to do. It says so right in his thread :( Do you guys know of anyone else who makes textures?? Thanks again.

-L-
Infernorage (The Real Inferno) in my crew made both Royal Ninja's and Ninjalink's. He said however, he will only make specific textures if you present him with an idea he likes. He said Ninjalink drew out the texture and sent it to him before he actually made it.

saberhof

Smash Master
i acttually would want to make some, but i dont have a wii or brawl...anyone have the editable document for Photoshop??

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Infernorage (The Real Inferno) in my crew made both Royal Ninja's and Ninjalink's. He said however, he will only make specific textures if you present him with an idea he likes. He said Ninjalink drew out the texture and sent it to him before he actually made it.
OK kool, can you ask him how long would it take to make one like my avatar but with black furr, and the hat saying Lee and the back of the shirt says advent??? Thanks man.

-advent-

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Uhhhh...in all honestly, I think I'd feel more comfortable if you asked him. Me and Inferno are cool, but we're just not like super close. If you want I can link you to his page.

Top Bottom