• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adherence To Policy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Man sometimes I am not sure what it takes to get through to the moderation staff

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
For goodness sake! Tong, Laijin, leave it alone! :urg:

It was kinda funny a few days ago, but now it's just getting tasteless.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
They sure do love closing down threads that are 100% within the site's ToS just because they disagree with them.
Me closing these type of threads have nothing to do with "disagreeing with them". I already know what this thread will turn into if I leave it open too long. Just like if I left original "Appreciation" topic unchecked. Why can't you understand this and move on? It's seriously making the AS look much worse than it already is.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Me closing these type of threads have nothing to do with "disagreeing with them". I already know what this thread will turn into if I leave it open too long. Just like if I left original "Appreciation" topic unchecked. Why can't you understand this and move on? It's seriously making the AS look much worse than it already is.
i am not sure if it's you closing all the topics but closing the favorite moderator appreciation thread was uncalled 5.

instead of letting us all appreciate our fav mods, the topic was closed and without any reason or explanation

then the one that followed, about the swf global ruleset was closed on i dunno, moderator discretion which quite honestly sliq already tore apart (something like "nothing else better to do" .. I'm on smashboards oK). this topic was made to try to bring moderator attention to swf global ruleset before slamming the close topic button but it did not work at all.

subsequent appreciation topics closed without any reason whatsoever except one which was closed on account of being addressed to a single smasher

the topic titles and post content are challenges to the moderation staff to adhere to swf global rules and policy and like clockwork they are regularly closed one after the other that's why the OP in this one is somewhat more blatant

this particular thread exists because the issue i thought i was cleverly bringing up in the other topics were apparently not as clever as i thought

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
So in other words, you're bored.

and felt like acting childish?

I expected better trolling out of someone who dedicates so much time to it.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord

vZakat

Half Genie
If you really have a problem with something/someone, you can take it to the Forum Support section instead of annoying Mike G with all these threads.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
If you really have a problem with something/someone, you can take it to the Forum Support section instead of annoying Mike G with all these threads.
This.

If this **** annoys you then why the hell won't you PM the Admins about it. I know some of them very well and they are cool people that will actually listen to you lol

Pi

Smash Hero
how can you tell it's not like you have any idea who closed the majority of the topicsl
that's why I said 'I think'

I doubt the mods you're looking to bother are even coming here any more

cause if they were

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be allowed to post atm.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
This plus one.

I wouldn't think I would need to post this to a non-new person, but even my M&G intros has this.

Animadversions happen: If it concerns wifi, go to Online discussion. If (unfortunately) it is a person, go to forum support (but try contacting the person first, most problems here can be resolved by the two parties talking things through.) ;)
Tong, tbh you are really giving us Yellow Jackets a bad name. Please stop.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
This.

If this **** annoys you then why the hell won't you PM the Admins about it. I know some of them very well and they are cool people that will actually listen to you lol
if any of my topics annoy you then why the hell won't you write down what is wrong with them while closing them so atl south has a precendent to work with since apparently the SWF global rules are only invoked "at will"

i don't hold any particular animosity towards any moderator or institution here but for some reason or another my topics are being closed and i don't even know why since they haven't violated TOS(for whatever it's worth) and no one stopped to tell me why my topic is being closed

i mean the closest I got was kevinM telling me I'm wasting time and this is his justification for closing my topic afaik that's roughly equivalent to a police officer taking my driver's license when i'm walking around a shopping mall and telling me "boy get a job" and then subsequent license revocations are performed stealthily in the middle of the night

and when i get confused and bring it up in my local community and someone asks me why i didn't personally call the president of the united states to ask what's goin on

bringing this up in forum support would be OK but it shouldn't be necessary.
i'm just a poor appreciative soul who doesn't understand why my topics are being closed and furthermore i have no idea which topic closer i have an issue with since there is in fact a failure to deliver on government transparency

Tong, tbh you are really giving us Yellow Jackets a bad name. Please stop.
hahaha go lose to UGA more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom