• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT Results Thread

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Shout outs.... Lame, they take so long.

Tyler: Lol, Brawl doubles was lame ***. You did worse than I thought, I seriously thought you would do better in brawl singles, too bad. I think together we made a good tourny happen.

Beeble: Wow, I actually thought I would beat you in melee singles. I was 100% confident in beating your yoshi.... But then you whipped out jiggs!?!?!?! WTF. You placed so much higher than I expected, honestly. To answer your question to who I main, it's CP I guess. I play it by counterpicks. Instead of getting better at like falco, Y.link. or sheik, I just learned everyone and figured out how to play against top tier characters with them.

Lemonlau: We didn't play at all. Which is probably a good thing, because I don't think I could handle any more shoopdaloop, especially with the uber amount of ****ing MK, seriously guys lay off. Lol.

Carl: I expect like a tip for my service driving you to the tourny :p. We didn't play at all, save the tourny match, which was weird because I didn't even use T.link. I bet you were kinda confused that i just whipped out my ROB, and BAM! I won. Wolf's bair is sooo good for edge guarding o.o.

Frio: By the sounds of it, you used ganon in melee singles? What? Did you just press the A button and hoped to gay everyone there? Thanks for staying, so we could use the TV, and the big TV was epic.

Vitality: Thanks for letting us use your laptop, it was greatly appreciated (even though we had to make a paper copy near the end for melee singles and doubles :p). I though you'd do better in melee singles, but you relied too heavily on CP's and didn't believe in your marth :(.

Kithkin: You beat Carl in your MM, and got second place in brawl singles, and first place in brawl doubles... WTF! And you'd rather be judged on your bowser or DK? You're twisted :p. Also I liked how you were coaching me after you beat me in probably the first set you've ever beaten me -_-. At CT4 I took your money, and it was vs your MK on luigi's mansion, and friendlies I beat you, and online I always beat you. I know you didn't mean to make me mad, but coaching me was kinda dumb :\. GG'z.

Tyson: Where were you? You said you had some super special technique for handling T.links, and you didn't even bother to show up... B-day Johns! Hope to see ya around soon.

Koda: Nice to meet you, the REAL Koda that is. Your pika is pretty good I gotta say. You really utilize the QAC really well. And you're also a pretty funny guy, along with your beaver LOL! Oh, and doubles was bull****.

Levi: I don't think we have ever played before, and we finally did at ADAT. Nice bloody nose. Doubles was bull****, and you know it. BTW, how did you like your door prize?

MikeMonkey: You're getting banned from our next tourny, unless you decide to bring bills, lol. Seriously that was a pain in the ***. Although it did help make Levi's door prize funnier. Too bad you left for the melee events, it woulda made it more epic.

KillL0ck: We didn't really play. You did surprisingly bad in this tourny. Well not like terrible, but I always thought you had it in you to win. I guess it's cause you switched to the dark side and are now maining MK, and not sticking to the triforce of courage. That's the only explanation I can give you.

All newcomers: Hope it was a good first tourny for all of you, and I hope every last one of you gets in on the smash action, because none of us bite, and it's alot of fun.

Everyone I missed: Sorry for not mentioning you, (Cept for victor, he can lick my ballz). I will make sure I mention you next time.

P.S.> To all of you saying **** like, "He's good if you know how to use him," or, "So and so is easy to beat, if you know how to do it," is really annoying. This is mainly going out to Brad and Tyler. Like sit down a sec, and read those two quotes, and analyze them. REALLY analyze them. Because a character is NOT good if you know how to use them, a character is good if you can use them. Plain and simple. This is one of my BIGGGGG pet peeves, and I am sure a lot of you are reading this and nodding your head, "yes," because you know this is true.

THANK-YOU,
Alphicans =D

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol victor you're hilarious.

Also Luke, I don't want to sound like a douche, but I have watched, read, and seen a lot about this game, and I honestly was trying to give good advice, I personally don't think I'm even good at this game.

and to be blunt, I think only Dan is any good at this game.

Also, no go eat a **** I say what I want, my statements stand!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Victor I smell another MM brewing, cept this time I am gonna rock your world.

EDIT: I guess I will MM you too Brad, considering there has been some trash exchanged between the two of us.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor I smell another MM brewing, cept this time I am gonna rock your world.

EDIT: I guess I will MM you too Brad, considering there has been some trash exchanged between the two of us.
lol sure, I'll MM you again. It's getting close to a year since our last one I'm pretty sure. $5?

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
All these money matches need a home...

Quick! You all need to come to smash sunday! (See CCSC thread)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Shout outs.... Lame, they take so long.

Tyler: Lol, Brawl doubles was lame ***. You did worse than I thought, I seriously thought you would do better in brawl singles, too bad. I think together we made a good tourny happen.
I know, I failed at Brawl. :( I'll try and do better next time.

P.S.> To all of you saying **** like, "He's good if you know how to use him," or, "So and so is easy to beat, if you know how to do it," is really annoying. This is mainly going out to Brad and Tyler. Like sit down a sec, and read those two quotes, and analyze them. REALLY analyze them. Because a character is NOT good if you know how to use them, a character is good if you can use them. Plain and simple. This is one of my BIGGGGG pet peeves, and I am sure a lot of you are reading this and nodding your head, "yes," because you know this is true.

THANK-YOU,
Alphicans =D
What'd I say? :ohwell:

P.S. Brad, we need to MM again some time (with no MK).

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol no MK from etiher of us?

Fair enough, well you can be MK if you want. I don't mind so long as you don't play gay.

Anyways, i guess I'll take the rematch.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I dunno, do I play MK gay? I went to ADAT with only a couple days of playing with MK, and I sucked on top of that, so I played pretty badly. If I practiced, I might be able to get gay with him, so...I dunno. Maybe I'll play MK the first round and then you can choose if you want me to keep playing him or not?

kithkin

Smash Champion
If you WANT to. I mean I like the idea of no MK, cause he IS gay.

Also, you wern't playing exceptionally gay no.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol I actually planned on playing DK

While I still consider Bowser one of my mains, I rarely play him, I only played him twice at ADAT, both by request.

So my Bowsers a little rusty, besides IMO my bowser and DK are dead even in how good they are, but DK has better matchups against common characters.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Pretty random edit, Mark.

Brad, yeah, DK has really good matchups. I think yours could use a bit of improvement, but otherwise, it's pretty good. I personally (note: personally) consider DK as high tier because he's so fast, powerful, and never dies, and anybody who can use him well can get some sick kills with him.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
KillL0ck: We didn't really play. You did surprisingly bad in this tourny. Well not like terrible, but I always thought you had it in you to win. I guess it's cause you switched to the dark side and are now maining MK, and not sticking to the triforce of courage. That's the only explanation I can give you.
The fack? I don't main MK, I Main Link, though I prefer Marth for my tournament play now(2ndary). MK feels too boring to play because you get major results without any skill input. I used him twice though, and that was against Brad(To counter teh cheap), other than that I was all Marth.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You whipped him out against my MK, remember? I think I might've suicided or something near the beginning, and it was a close battle, but you still 1-stocked me. You camped a lot, too. And I mean a lot.
I remember that. Brad, you were messing around with your side-b at the edge and stuff.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh right >_> cause that was serious DK. soso serious.

You should've watched me play Sid, that was more like real DK (AKA, I won against Sid's MK, I was happy)

also a 1 stock... is the least stocks I could have.

I 0 STOCKED YOU!

Double kill!

Donkey punch wins, right Sid?

Top Bottom