• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adapting stages to P:M.

210stuna

Smash Lord
The other user beat me to it. Usually when you get ninja'd it's because it was by a minute or a couple seconds, but for some reason I posted the same thing 4 hours later than him!

Can I get an L-O-L?!

210stuna

Smash Lord
Hey OP sorry for the double post, but do you have any plans to update any of your modified stages to fit 3.02?

All of them are really unique or just plain cool to let them die a slow painful death.

bbQ~

Smash Cadet
Hey OP sorry for the double post, but do you have any plans to update any of your modified stages to fit 3.02?

All of them are really unique or just plain cool to let them die a slow painful death.
I'm not sure what to update though, they work just fine in 3.02 as is.

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
Could we get the Amaterasu model out of the Okami stage? As I've said before, I don't really know how :urg:(plus, BrawlBox isn't working for me at the moment...can't do ****)

Plz and thx

Last edited:

bbQ~

Smash Cadet
Could we get the Amaterasu model out of the Okami stage? As I've said before, I don't really know how :urg:(plus, BrawlBox isn't working for me at the moment...can't do ****)

Plz and thx
Try this http://www.mediafire.com/download/18c8ds1mypmb6zi/STGDOLPIC.pac
I haven't tested it (can't right now) but the Amaterasu model should be gone.

Did you ever update them with the 3.0 camera at least?
Unfortunately I'm not sure how to do camera edits and as most of those stages have custom camera I can't just import the STPM files from another stage.
Still, I don't feel any major difference when playing.

Top Bottom