• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Actually using Roy

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
How the hell do you waveland off ledge as roy. Every jump he's below the stage.

Last edited:

kingPiano

Smash Ace
How the hell do you waveland off ledge as roy. Every jump he's below the stage.
Yea you have to only lightly tap down or back, then immediately jump, direct into the stage and WL

Roy has a rather fast and difficult WL, definitely not for people new to ledge-dashing.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Yea you have to only lightly tap down or back, then immediately jump, direct into the stage and WL

Roy has a rather fast and difficult WL, definitely not for people new to ledge-dashing.
I always fast fell until now. Useful info.

So how is Side B Roys best aerial? Does he have a follow up for it or something?

I always fast fell until now. Useful info.

So how is Side B Roys best aerial? Does he have a follow up for it or something?
I have not heard of SideB being hit best aerial, but Flare Blade (neutral B) is his strongest KB move even at no charge. Its not until like higher percents or a tipper Bair that his other moves get more knockback. Only offset is its terrible lag at lower percents.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Side b should not be thrown out too much in the air. If you get hit after using it, you will lose the stall that you get from the first airborne use, reducing your already abysmal recovery even further.

kingPiano

Smash Ace
Yea I think he meant neutral B, it has high initial hitstun uncharged and covers a massive range around Roy pretty quickly

Top Bottom