• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Have you ever played against a lvl 50 Treeco who fights like a lvl 100 Palkia or is as fast as a speed form Deoxis? If you have your just one of the many guys like me who work there *** off to get there team as good as they can but those who cheat come out on top and Nintendo dose nothing about it. I think its good to get those Pokemon who are impossible to get like Argius and Darkrai and Shamin but that doesn't mean they can go over board and make those Pokemon lvl 100 and all stats 999.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
...Then don't play them.
If I'm registering this correctly in my mind, I think he's talking about the wi-fi battling that you can do in the battle tower. I'm not entirely sure on it, but just from what I remember of a couple of my friends who did this, I think I'm right. And personally, I want to punch the people that do this in the face. Even my friends, because I think it's not rewarding at all to them for doing such a thing, despite the fact that they accomplished the things that I have yet to accomplish. I even refuse to share records with them because of this; it's not even worth it to share the data if you can't see their real accomplishments. But I guess that's just my personal opinion...they always seem to rather proud of themselves, though. -.-

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I wouldn't really call it a dispute, I don't think anyone would argue that hacking to have your stats as the max in the entire game is okay unless the other person does it too.

But yeah...I have an AR and use it for some things. Never for stat-raising.

D

Deleted member

don't feed the troll without gloves and a bold red name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom